Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Uniforms

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM
  • 9 Replies

Where is everyone buying their uniforms for Charter schools?  I've made two trips to Old Navy and they never have all the sizes we need...  Their online store is sold out as well.  Anyone have any other places they purchase from and feel like the clothing is good quality?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bamababe1975
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:36 PM

We don't do uniforms, but Target has some that appear to be okay? You could also try asking the school - they may know of a uniform retailer in the area?

Adnel
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM

we actually have to go through the school supplier for ours because they have the school logo on them for the tops only.

for the pants/skorts/skirts(no shorts, no jeans) which have to be khaki, navy or black probably jcpenney,target,kmart.

soymujer
by Mikki on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Here's a bump for ya cuz I can't help you as we go to public school and don't need uniforms.

family in the van   Mom of four

foxyloxy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Our public school does uniforms.

I also saw a lot of items at Target yesterday. I had already bought mine online at Old Navy. The Target brand looked just as nice.

If you need some pants for a boy to last...I've heard Dickie's are a great brand. The uniform shops down here carry them for around $10.

Have you tried The Children's Place. They are a little higher price, but carry uniform items. The pants DID NOT last though for our son. Boys like to slide on their knees or play on them at recess! But they had really nice sweaters and soft long sleeve shirts when I bought from them before!

Mimomof3boys
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:25 PM

I personally prefer Jcpenneys.

ladyluke2007
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:29 PM

Target and Sears, I have seen them in, this year.  We are in a charter school and we don't have to wear uniforms.  Our public schools are starting uniforms this year.

Lovin' Wife of John & Proud Momma to Ashley-23 (Lovin' Wife to Pat & Momma to Liam), Matt-20,Tim-19,Tasha-17, Becca-15, Davy-13, Tommy-7 & Elijah-18mos. & Gramma of Sarah-3 & Liam-1

CaLizzyMom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Our school uses FrenchToast.com, they have khaki, navy, and multi-colored polos.  The site is very simple to use, too.

Apr1l
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:50 PM
Target jc penney walmart have good quality cheap uniforms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomtoJMC
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I bought my daughter's uniforms from Walmart and Target.  I also saw them at Old Navy and Kohl's.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)