Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dress code?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM
  • 44 Replies
What kind of dress code does your childs school enforce?

*Sandra* Mom of 2
*Ask me about my custom made breastfeeding covers!!!*

by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KDBeckham
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM

They do not enforce but highly encourage a uniform dress code of  khaki/navy  pants/shorts/skirts/skorts/dresses, navy/white/sky blue polo/button down or nice t-shirt...I love it because its cheaper & they really could care less in elementary school, at least mine doesn't!

CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Nothing to short or skimpy, plus in order to play on the playground they must have close toed shoes. I don't think theirs is too bad at all!
CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:17 AM
Quoting KDBeckham:

They do not enforce but highly encourage a uniform dress code of  khaki/navy  pants/shorts/skirts/skorts/dresses, navy/white/sky blue polo/button down or nice t-shirt...I love it because its cheaper & they really could care less in elementary school, at least mine doesn't!

I wish we had uniforms! That would make our mornings so much easier!!!

*Sandra* Mom of 2

MIMIBRIE
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:32 AM

We have uniforms too! It makes choosing what they wear a lot easier. They can wear red, navy, maroon, & white shirts with navy, black, & khaki bottoms..

CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:38 AM
Quoting MIMIBRIE:

We have uniforms too! It makes choosing what they wear a lot easier. They can wear red, navy, maroon, & white shirts with navy, black, & khaki bottoms..

So jealous!

*Sandra* Mom of 2

JCGoneLoony
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 11:54 AM

so wish we had uniforms! The elem school isnt bad on dress code. But the middle school, holy crap, with all the cant wears, u would think they would just put them in uniforms

our3
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Our school is pretty laid back when it comes to the dress code. The students can wear flip flops and thin strap tank tops. Which I though was weird.

sweetpeatexas21
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:19 PM

my daughter's school says no tank tops, nothing too short, no open toed shoes, and all shoes must be worn with socks (which is a pain in the butt since it means no closed toed sandles unless she wears socks)

momcrochets
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Our schools have to wear uniforms..blue or white tops and khaki or navy bottoms.  Socks has to be blue, khaki, or white only. Jackets has to be navy, gray, or white.

Mercy121
by on Aug. 24, 2010 at 12:26 PM

uniforms... pink polos with the school emblem and navy blue bottoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)