Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

lol! or the opposite sexes bathroom?

I tried to go in a boys bathroom when I was little to see what it was like! I got in trouble so thats probably why I remember it!

Join us on

Current Events & Hot Topics
              Group Mod

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Kim24kids
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:07 PM

nope...lol

outstandingLove
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:08 PM

hmmm. i don't think any of the elementary schools here have locker rooms. Even my Jr. High didn't have locker rooms (although the more popular middle school does).

But i did walk right into the boys bathroom when i was younger, more then once. I thought it was soo funny. ...Don't think i ever got caught.

Stormy6669
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:14 PM
Maybe...
Michelle2003mom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:30 PM

In high school I took weights class. We had an off day and were able to go to the boys locker room to watch coyote ugly of all movies lol. It was mostly boys in that class. 

huedoll26
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:32 PM

i do this now! lol

just last week, the mcd ladies rr was full so i walked into the mens, made it in and out no prob.

yeah, i think i did this in hs too. my bf played sports and i was cheer and drill team, us girls were always allowed in the locker room! LOL sounds dirty now

Barabell
by Barbara on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:03 PM

bathroom...yes

locker room...nope

AuntieV
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Our school bathrooms in elementary school always had the door proped open from the time that the janitor cleaned them at night till the first person used them in the AM. We walked past them every morning so everyone knew what they looked like inside.

We did not have to dress for PE in Jr High for half of the year because only one locker room was available. The boys used it 1/2 of the year and the girls used it the other half. The next year the one we had been using was the boy's locker room.

AmyG1976
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:11 PM

OH gosh no! absolutely no desire to ever

damira
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:28 PM

yes in hs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)