We have been looking for a new place to live (our lease is up at the end of the month). We finally secured a place yesterday and are moving in on Saturday. I am trying to get DS' schooling situation figured out. The "home" school for our area does not have transportation & is too far to walk. We only have one car & DH leaves early. If we don't have transportation, I have no way of getting DS to school!!! There is a magnet school down the street, but they only take applications in the fall for the following year... That means we can apply in October for the 2008-09 school year. We are going to look into Catholic school, but we probably won't be able to afford it.
I don't know what to do. I have been so excited about our new place, but now I'm doubting our decision.
on Apr. 16, 2007 at 11:29 AM