• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tickle Tuesday!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

Share a laugh today. It can be something the kids told you, did or a joke you know or heard. Heck it can even be a funny video or picture!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LoriBMom03
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM

I'll tell you about a friends grandson:

He had learned the word "dammit" from his daddy and they were trying to tell him that he shouldn't use the word.  Anyway, he decided that he wouldn't say that word anymore.  One day he had messed his pants a little (he just turned 3 yrs old) and his daddy was in the bathroom helping him clean up.  He looked up at his dad and said, "Daddy, I wish I still said Dammit!" His dad had to turn around so his son didn't see him laughing.  

auroragold
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Quoting LoriBMom03:

I'll tell you about a friends grandson:

He had learned the word "dammit" from his daddy and they were trying to tell him that he shouldn't use the word.  Anyway, he decided that he wouldn't say that word anymore.  One day he had messed his pants a little (he just turned 3 yrs old) and his daddy was in the bathroom helping him clean up.  He looked up at his dad and said, "Daddy, I wish I still said Dammit!" His dad had to turn around so his son didn't see him laughing.  

PRICELESS!!

auroragold
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:10 PM

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Yes, it looks like he is. But honestly he's not. 

auroragold
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:55 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)