Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

picture day

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  • 7 Replies

has your child had picture day yet?? my sons was today. but hes sick so he didn't go to school. he missed friday,monday, and today. he will probably go back to school tomorrow. what happens at your childs school if they miss picture day? i didn't want any of the picture but my mom said she wanted some so she ordered some and already paid so i'm not sure what will happen

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KYLIEAARONMOMMY
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM

They always have a picture make up day for absent kids and for the ones that their pictures didn't turn out well. I's usually about a month or so after the first one.

NearSeattleMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:46 PM

We already had picture day.  They always have a make-up day for kids who missed the first picture day.

No worries!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Ours is today and tomorrow, it takes 2 days to take pics of all the kids in our school.  If you miss your scheduled day or don't like how your pic turned out, they have a make-up day in 6-8 weeks.  Nothing to worry about.

qtmomof2
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:49 PM

There is usually a make up picture day a couple weeks after. I don't buy the pictures because ...well...I'm a photographer and can take my own :-) But I do make sure she has a cute outfit and hair nicely done for picture day because those pictures end up in the year book :-)

Xantho
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM

Kasha's picture day is on the 20th!! I'm already cooking up a cute outfit and an amazing bow!

If they aren't there for picture day they have retakes the following month.

Rushn311
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:45 AM

They have a retake day normally.

My child had her pictures on the 18th and they are almost ready I think.

prdmama82
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Thanks for reminding me! It's tomorrow!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)