Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Charlie Brown Christmas Trivia(answers)

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 9 Replies

So many of you ladies have saw this many times. But how well do you know it? Please answer each question. Answers will be revealed later.

Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?

"Raise a cloud of dust in a snow storm!"

When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What?
"Needs sugar!"

What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up?
"Maybe I'll make it into a sportcoat."

How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help?
"Five cents please!"

During Charlie Brown's psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What's that?
The fear of everything!

Instead of getting "a lot of stupid toys", what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas?
Real Estate!

In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it?
"Just send money. How about tens and twenties?"

Lucy was kissed once during the show. Who kissed her?
Snoopy..."ahhhhggg I've been kissed by a dog!"

How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play?
"I'll give you 5 good reasons!"....as she made a fist.

What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play?
A shepard's (Linus) wife. "Isn't he the cutest thing!"

Here's a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music?
Fur Elise. "Beethoven Christmas Music!"

What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger?
Jingle Bells

What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show?
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
brandi2781
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Ha, ha. I can only answer a couple of those and I have watched the show a million times.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Pig pen can make dust when it is snowing

the snowflakes need sugar and Jan snowflakes are much sweeter.

Linus can make blanket into a sport coat

Lucy charges 5 cents

Chuck has the fear of everything

Not sure what Lucy wants . . .

Sally wants money - 10's and 20's

Snoopy gave the kiss - yuck dog breath, get the disinfectant, get the iodine.

Lucy gave Linus 5 good reasons, her clenched fist

Sally is the shepherd's wife

not sure of the song, but Beethoven

the one finger song would be jingle bells

Hark the Herald Angels Sing

** I do have this movie on dvd and my boys watch it a few times a week. lol  Some of these things have become common phrases around our house.

wishbearmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?

raise a cloud of dust in a snowstorm - LOL

When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What? needs sugar!
"Needs sugar!"need

What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up? make it into a sportcoat!

How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help? 5 centss please!"

During Charlie Brown's psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What's that? the fear of EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Picture Charlie Brown knocking Lucy off her feet as he exclaims "THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
The fear of everything!

Instead of getting "a lot of stupid toys", what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas? Real Estate 

In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it? cash, perferrably tens and twenties!

Lucy was kissed once during the show. Who kissed her? Snoopy of course (dog germs!!!)
Snoopy..."ahhhhggg I've been kissed by a dog!"S

How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play? one-two-three-four-five (making a fist - "Those are good reasons")"I'll give you 5 good reasons!"....as she made a fist.

What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play? uh oh, I may miss this one. I think the shepherd's wife! I KNOW Lucy was the Christmas queen ; )

Here's a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music? Beethoven (ALWAYS Beethoven)

What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger? jingle bells (I had a toy piano that sounded just like that one when I was a kid!!)
Jingle Bells

What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show? Hark the Herald Angels Sing!
dorky_goddess
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?  Raise a cloud of dust in a snowstorm.

When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What?  Sugar
"Needs sugar!"

What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up?  Turn it into a sport coat

How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help?  5 cents
"Five cents please!"

During Charlie Brown's psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What's that?  The fear of everything
The fear of everything!

Instead of getting "a lot of stupid toys", what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas?  Real estate
Real Estate!

In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it?  Cash-- tens and twenties :)

Lucy was kissed once during the show. Who kissed her?  Snoopy

How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play?  Five

What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play?  The shepherd's wife

Here's a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music?  Beethoven?

What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger?  Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells

What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show?  Hark, The Herald Angels Sing

I TRIPLE-DOG dare ya!!!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

So many of you ladies have saw this many times. But how well do you know it? Please answer each question. Answers will be revealed later.

Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?  Raise a cloud of dust in a snowstorm

When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What? Sugar
"Needs sugar!"

What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up? Make it into a sport coat

How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help? a nickle
"Five cents please!"

During Charlie Brown's psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What's that? the fear of everything
The fear of everything!

Instead of getting "a lot of stupid toys", what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas? Real Estate
Real Estate!

In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it? Money

How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play? 5

What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play? a shephard's wife

Here's a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music? Fur Elise, by Beethovan

What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger? Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells

What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show? Hark, the Herald Angels Sing

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 10, 2010 at 10:05 PM

BUMP!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 13, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Bumping one last time before I show the answers!

ErikaRobin
by on Dec. 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Pig Pen is the only person that Charlie Brown knows who can do what?  Create a dustcloud in a snowstorm.

When catching snow flakes on his tongue, Linus thought the flakes needed something. What?   SUgar.
"Needs sugar!"

What might Linus do with his blanket when he grows up?   Make it into a sportcoat.

How much does Lucy charge for psychiatric help?  5 Cents.
"Five cents please!"

During Charlie Brown's psychiatric session with Lucy, he reveals that he has pantophobia. What's that?   The fear of EVERYTHING!
The fear of everything!

Instead of getting "a lot of stupid toys", what is it that Lucy wants for Christmas?  Real estate.
Real Estate!

In dictating a letter to Santa, Sally ultimately asks Santa for one gift. What is it?  Money.  How about Tens and Twenties!

How many good reasons did Lucy give Linus to encourage him to memorize his lines for the play?  Five.

What part is Sally asked to perform in the Christmas play?   Shepherd's wife.

Here's a tough one: What song did Schroeder play indicating it was his selection for the Christmas play music?  Beethoven's Fur Elise.

What song did Lucy ask Schroeder to play that she didn't recognize until he finally played it with only one finger?  Jingle bells.
Jingle Bells

What traditional Christmas carol does the entire Peanuts gang hum, and then eventually sing at the end of the show?  Hark the herald angels sing.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 14, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Answers are posted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)