Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I swear my heart about exploded with happiness!

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:03 PM
  • 19 Replies

I worked the christmas gift shop at Kiliki's school this evening. When I picked her up from school and we were walking over she was so wound up about the gifts she bought us today. She told me what she got daddy and then showed me as soon as we got there. She wanted to show me mine but I told her I wanted it to be a surprise.

I started picking up stuff left randomly on the tables and putting them back where they belonged. I saw a little keychain...2 hearts that said My mommy, My friend. I thought about how tickled I would be if she got me that.

A little bit later she decides I need to see what she got me. She was so excited I let her. She got me the keychain I saw. I swear, my heart about exploded right there. I had tears in my eyes. I'm sure she doesn't get how much it means to me....but I choose to think I'm not giving her enough credit and she knows exactly how special that keychain is.

I can't wait to put that on my keys. *me swelling with pride*

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:07 PM

That is wonderful!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Awwww how sweet.  I'm sorta jealous, I usually get a ring that turns my finger green.  I'm a lucky girl for sure that my boys buy me such nice jewelry.

NearSeattleMom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:16 AM

Adorable!

WImom2
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:21 AM

Very sweet!

KimberlyMKasten
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 2:26 AM

that's so sweet

Cindy18
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:37 AM

What a great daughter you have!!!! girl giving flower

reindeer 1reindeer 2sleigh

Cindy

auroragold
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 6:45 AM

How sweet!

Sabella24
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 7:44 AM

Aww how sweet!!

natesmom1228
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 8:20 AM

That is awesome!! I also worked the Santa's Secret Shop this week. All the kids are so thoughtful with what they buy their families. It was such a joy to see that.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 10, 2010 at 9:18 AM

Awww! I don't remember getting my parents anything at one of those, but I do remember being so proud of the stuffed duck I got my little sister one yr : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)