Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How embarassing!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM
  • 10 Replies
What is the worst compliant you've ever gotten? Something that you didn't even realize was offensive or rude that you have done or said? Some ordor? Something in your teeth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM
One of my clients is complaining to everyone else that I have bad breath and BO! I have never had anyone say that to me. Everyone assures me that it's not true. He just does this when he doesn't like someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bupkie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I don't know if I can pick just ONE?  THERE ARE SOOO SOOO MANY!!!   Lets start with "I can't wait for your children to resent you for all the mistakes you've made as a mother!"   (My own mother said to me.  She was dead serious.)  

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM

My mother tells me on a regular basis that I'm too fat, the my hair is too long and stringy, that my house isn't clean enough, etc.  I could go on for pages. lol  I choose to ignore her and live my life.

Just forget about the client Cindy, he is obviously jealous of your awesomeness!

bupkie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:03 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

My mother tells me on a regular basis that I'm too fat, the my hair is too long and stringy, that my house isn't clean enough, etc.  I could go on for pages. lol  I choose to ignore her and live my life.

Just forget about the client Cindy, he is obviously jealous of your awesomeness!

Steel,  don't listen to her,  that's my "mother"  

Cindy.... Steel is right.... he's really smelling himself... and projecting.... 

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***

2cuddlebabies
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM
That i look pretty with straight hair... my hair is naturally curly. WTH do i look like with my curly hair?
yes that might not be annoying to most but when you get noticed for something that is not naturally you that annoys me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:43 AM
We are both oozing awesomeness!! That's why we have haters!! I don't think anything of it really. It was just a shock. I'm over it! I think?

Quoting steelcrazy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Don't listen to her. There is nothing wrong with you at all.

soymujer
by Mikki on Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:36 PM

The one that I got this morning from a parent "You are not a wise woman."  She was upset about my choice of movie I showed the FCS students.....

family in the van   Mom of four

CrazedMomof2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I got asked yesterday if they were SURE there is only one baby growing in there.

Um yeah. I am 8 months. Pretty sure MORON.

Thanks for making me feel huge.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Mine isn't really about me, but a question I am often asked.

When people find out I have all boys I get asked if I am gonna try for a girl. I straight up tell them no.

But a part of that questions cut deep because I lost my daughter. She was stillborn at 8mo. old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)