Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday Sunday Sunday!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM
  • 27 Replies

Oh boy - I'm late with my daily greeting!  Don't beat me please!

Tell me what are the plans for the day?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Nothing planned, too cold to go outside..

I'm loving your new avatar. Animal was one of my faves.

wedding website

auroragold
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:49 AM

A peace offering for being late

caitsmomma
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:49 AM

We are about to roll out the dough for homemade poptarts. I have to do some grocery shopping today... then I dont know what.

Hanaas_mommy
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:51 AM

plans for the day are grocery shopping, getting Hanaa a haircut and taking the dog for a long walk. Supposed to be 70 here today but only in the 30's tomorrow. Yuck

KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:55 AM

My mom, daughter and I are going to pick up my sister from school today.

orcadarwin
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:57 AM

Nothing today.  Doing a little bit of laundry, but other than that, I'm taking a break.  Spent the last 2 days cleaning like crazy for my son's birthday party yesterday.  Friday night the power went out, came back on at 2 am and woke us up, then we couldn't go back to sleep.  So we were exhausted yesterday.  I'm still tired today, but our son had a great birthday party, and husband and I had a great time Friday night with no kids and no power.

bupkie
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:00 AM

It's PARTY day here!    The birthday weekend continues!   The in-laws are driving up for a few hours this afternoon....   For lunch and cake... and fun with the kids.    I'll get some baby time with my new nephew too!      

I have to finish coffee, have breakfast, shower, frost the cake, tidy up... they'll be here in a few hours!   

party

Come on over!   

auroragold
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Let's see - I need to do DD's hair - then go pick up a birthday card and gift card.  Bring DH to a friend's house so he can do some techno mumbo jumbo with her VCR & DVD player. Then we go to the suprise birthday party at the restaurant

auroragold
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:03 AM

Woo Hoo!  Shall I get in the car and start driving??

Have a FANTASTIC time!

Quoting bupkie:

It's PARTY day here!    The birthday weekend continues!   The in-laws are driving up for a few hours this afternoon....   For lunch and cake... and fun with the kids.    I'll get some baby time with my new nephew too!      

I have to finish coffee, have breakfast, shower, frost the cake, tidy up... they'll be here in a few hours!   

party

Come on over!   

bupkie
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Awesome, I can't wait to see you!  :D

Quoting auroragold:

Woo Hoo!  Shall I get in the car and start driving??

Have a FANTASTIC time!

Quoting bupkie:

party

Come on over!   

Bupkie.....

*** My philosophy on sharing info is that it's just free info (not advice) so please take it or leave it. If it fits great! If not, leave it on the ground and dance on it for fun!!! :) ***

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)