Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kids having 2 different School schedules is confusing LOL

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:08 AM
  • 8 Replies

My daughter has off on March 7th but my son doesn't, My son has off for a full week in mid April, My daughter has half days the same week, My daughter is done with school June 13th, My son has to go to June 17th. Now that is going to be a fight LOL  Although I know its helping out my neighbor picking up her kids I hope my kids both go to the same school next year. This is exhausting LOL

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
auroragold
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:30 AM

Wow - that must make it hard to actually PLAN something for those days...

bellasmom32510
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:29 AM
That is strange. Is it the same school district? Usually the district follows a schedule not individual schools.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:37 AM
Oh wow that's odd most schools in the district are the same with days off! That's crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM

I know exactly how you feel. I have 2 boys in one school and I am in the process of trying to get my third back into that same school. He was removed due to his behavior years ago. But since has been diagnosed with ADHD and placed on medicine. So I know how confusing days can be and how tough it is to get all 3 off to the correct school on time, and being able to get to the programs on the same day at different times.

3HappylKidds
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 PM

my two kids are the same way.. one has school the other dont.. its a pain

Miranda1127
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 PM

sounds rough. But if I'm correct you are the momma who was having issues w/ her ds and his school From what I remember this was a good move for him. The sacrifice is worth the gain.

good luck!

hill2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:49 PM

this is the first year my kids are at the same school it is less complicated!

TJFBGMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:52 PM

My boys go to the same school and have different schedules, one starts at 8, the other starts at 8:30, one has a 1/2 day every other Wednesday.  One has 2 weeks of intensives, the other has 3 weeks.  My 12 year also starts 2 weeks earlier, at least all the holidays and spring break are the same. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)