Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One Born Every Minute

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:21 AM
  • 9 Replies
This show is crazy! If you haven't saw it, it is a bunch of cameras put in the L&D part of the hospital. A new kind of reality bc it doesn't show only the good of labor it shows the pain and such we go through for our babies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Bumpity :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I was thinking about watching it, but forgot.  I'm not a tv person really.

Honestly, my own labors and deliveries were enough drama to last me a life time and I doubt that I'd see anything close to what I went through on tv since they don't ever show an extremely premature birth.

Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM
You'd be surprised this isn't like the baby story shows where it looks perfect lol it was nice knowing I wasn't the only mean pregnant woman lol

My labor was very fast and no one believed me it was frustrating and just everything was horrible

Quoting steelcrazy:

I was thinking about watching it, but forgot.  I'm not a tv person really.

Honestly, my own labors and deliveries were enough drama to last me a life time and I doubt that I'd see anything close to what I went through on tv since they don't ever show an extremely premature birth.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:24 PM

I'd love to see them show a delivery of an extrememly premature child, but I can't imagine that the doctors or the mother would allow it.  If you ever see a delivery at less than 25 weeks, let me know.

Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:26 PM
Watch when Michelle duggar had her daughter Josie, it showed the c section and her being taken away to the nicu she was 25 weeks and 1lb 6oz.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'd love to see them show a delivery of an extrememly premature child, but I can't imagine that the doctors or the mother would allow it.  If you ever see a delivery at less than 25 weeks, let me know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM

I've seen the commercials. It looks rather condescending. Well...some of the nurses/doctors looks do anyway. Every commercial I've seen the doctors/nurses are doing nothing but rolling their eyes, sighing, or huffing.

Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Hmm I didn't see that they were all nice to them, joking around and helpful but I only saw what two episodes were from last night I recorded them

Quoting Miranda1127:

I've seen the commercials. It looks rather condescending. Well...some of the nurses/doctors looks do anyway. Every commercial I've seen the doctors/nurses are doing nothing but rolling their eyes, sighing, or huffing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM

that's good. You would think a doctor/nurse wouldn't want to seem miserably frustrated on camera.

Quoting Jess1231:

Hmm I didn't see that they were all nice to them, joking around and helpful but I only saw what two episodes were from last night I recorded them

Quoting Miranda1127:

hepmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM

I can't watch whiny women on reality TV. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)