Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How different

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
Are your children's personalities?

Our oldest is so sweet, loving, caring, very active, whiney(ugh working on it) demanding

Our youngest is sweet, loving, caring, laid back, low key, and easy

They have so much of the same things but yet are two different kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Of course there's more but I won't list everything lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unique_puzzle
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM

My two children are VERY different.  My 7 y/o dd is very self reliant, but she can be very defiant, especially at school.  My soon to br 6 y/o ds is a very caring outgoing kid who makes friends easily.  

Iluvjandkplus8
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM
My oldest DS is sweet, smart, caring, athletic and somewhat of a follower. My youngest is sweet, funny, smart and very demanding. The youngest is only 3 so I'm waiting for this phase (the whole world revolves around me) to end...LOL! I don't think we will have any problems with him being a follower. When he deals with his brother, it's his way or a knuckle sandwich:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Ds1 is very caring, sensitive, friendly, a bit of a follower, and doesn't play by himself very well for long.

Ds2 is also very caring and sensitive, but more independent and self-motivated. He has always played well by himself, and needs a bit of time alone.

Dd is very friendly, and the most outgoing of the 3, bossy at times, and, like her oldest brother, doesn't play by herself very well for long.

jen113000
by Jenna on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:12 PM

Mine are different in some senses such as the oldest is very sensitive and cautious. He is scared to do some things where as my LO seems to be a bit dangerous and pushy. Both are sweet and very loving.

Miranda1127
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM

They might as well be polar opposites.

DD is head strong, stubborn, articulate, quick, attentive, social butterfly, and impulsive.

Ds is reserved, meticulous, mathmatical, cautious and premeditated. He is compliant, and over all very easy going.

CrazedMomof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Mine are about opposites
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:23 AM

I have an only child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)