Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

House on Fire

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  • 32 Replies

Your house is on fire, and everyone is safe.

You have thirty seconds to run through the house and collect three articles you want to save.

What would you grab? Why?"

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
menmy2lilmen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:28 PM
I would grab my scrapbooks my mom did for me this christmas. Honestly that would be it though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess1231
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:31 PM
My scrapbooks,USB and a box that has all important things in it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM

my camera bag (it has all of my memory cards and sticks in it.

My fav pics of the kids. I had it framed before I scanned it so it's the only copy I have.

......and that would be it.

bupkie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Baby picture cd binder, our wedding pictures/negs, and the 2 shoeboxes of letters DH and I wrote to each other for 2.5 years long distance before we were married.   (Pre internet, pre email...)

Steph925
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:36 PM
Me and my dh's computer and a pic of my grandma and grandpa I never met him so that pic is very special to me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:10 PM

First off, thanks for scaring the crap outta me.  For some odd reason I thought that you were posting to say that your house was on fire.  Nevermind that informing us would be the LAST thing on your mind.

Three things to save:

1. My boys lovies (there is no question about this) I don't think it requires much explaination either.  We all get how important they are.

2.  hmm . . . . . . .

I really don't know.  Isn't that sad.  I can't think of anything else that I'd be that worried about saving.  It's all replaceable.

2.  My box of items from my twins, their hospital bracelet, hats, birth certificates, baby pictures, etc.  I have so very little to remember them by that I'd have to grab it.  I really should get it put in the safe deposit box.

jmomma2003
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM

all living creatures (cat, dog, gerbils and son), photos and jewelry...

" be what you are. this is the first step toward becoming better than you are. "

julius charles hare

CrazedMomof2
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:18 PM
Our computer tower, my mini lap top and the plastic tub with our pictures and important info in it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:15 PM

Hmmm,

the hamster, my purse, and hard drive with all our pictures on it.

hepmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Seeing how this happened to us this summer, I can tell you that the only thing I'd grab would be my fire-proof safe, since it's really not all that fire proof after all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)