Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meh- it's Monday again

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:11 AM
  • 28 Replies

So ya gotta do the dance.

The: get the kids ready for school, get DH off to work, get you off to work or started on chores DANCE

What'll your dance be today?

And what kind of music will you dance to?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:23 AM

I was really hoping this day would never come LOL! I will be dancing both my girls to the doctors...both need shots! I wanna stay home and hide. The baby isnt so bad, you get used to it, still hate it though. My 8 year old on the other hand hasnt had a shot since she was 2 or 3.

Then we will be dancing to the eye doctor to have her glasses fixed, last time we tried they were closed.

Then dncing home to clean the bathroom, and dancing to the laundromat to do the laundry! I sure will be tired of dancing when this day is over!

mama2alex04
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Dancing to get boys up, dressed and the oldest to school, then go sign the boys up for next swim session at the Y, do chores, etc then swim lessons tonight.
At the moment though I'm savoring my coffee in a quiet house. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy78
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:28 AM

I just got my oldest one out the door and I have to drive my son because he joined 3rd grade choir at his school  So on Mondays he has to be thier at 8:17 . Then I'll come back and put my 5 yr old on the bus. and at 10:30 or so I have to leave for an IEP meeeting for my son  at 11 am

bupkie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:34 AM

madcrazymom
Eh eff this, I'm going back to bed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bupkie

bupkie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:35 AM

bupkie
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM

natesmom1228
My dance will be getting kiddo ready for school, starting to clean the house and meeting my sister at the gym. I haven't been to the gym in about a week and I can't wait to get there. Tonight is cub scouts. It's a pack night and the awards from the Pinewood Derby will be handed out.
auroragold

uh oh...........

Bupkie is back

and in full Bupkiness

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)