Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What the heck WEDNESDAY

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:53 AM
  • 22 Replies

Morning friends.

Here I sit - watching the rain come down knowing it'll be cold gray and rainy all day today.........and tomorrow.  Trying to remember the "April showers bring May flowers" thing and not really caring!

I want nothing more than to stay in my comfy sweats with a cup of tea today and not leave the house - but you know and I know that's not gonna happen. Sigh..............

So - WHAT THE HECK  do you have to do today?
Anything you want to say "WHAT THE HECK" to and just forget about?  Anything you need to just rant and rave about?

G'head - we're listening!

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:56 AM

i have to go to the bank,store  pay a bill and my back hurts and have a headache..grrr

auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 6:57 AM

KRIZZ - you get a nice cup of coffee and a treat for yourself while you're out

endurablemist
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:02 AM

Woke up feeling terrible, headache, body hurts, hot...ugh! I'm feeling a little better, not much though. Oh yes, plus it is that time of month for me, so I just know this is going to be such a wonderful day!!!!

I have to go to work at 3. Before that I need a shower, and I am hoping to get the girls bedrooms vacuumed, and the stairs. Oh and the guinea pig cage needs changed. I really dont think I like today!

Jess1231
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:34 AM
I have to clean the house that's about it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:43 AM

Quoting endurablemist:

Woke up feeling terrible, headache, body hurts, hot...ugh! I'm feeling a little better, not much though. Oh yes, plus it is that time of month for me, so I just know this is going to be such a wonderful day!!!!

I have to go to work at 3. Before that I need a shower, and I am hoping to get the girls bedrooms vacuumed, and the stairs. Oh and the guinea pig cage needs changed. I really dont think I like today!

You need this

beautisticaware
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:50 AM
I'm going to take a nap after I put DD on the bus. Then come home take a nap before I go to work at 11:30. Then put my 8 hours and head home for the night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I am going to take kiddo to school. Go take the 9:15 - 10AM spinning class. Come home, clean the house, do more laundry and pay some bills. I think I am going to lunch with a friend of mine.

auroragold
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Quoting beautisticaware:

I'm going to take a nap after I put DD on the bus. Then come home take a nap before I go to work at 11:30. Then put my 8 hours and head home for the night.

Cindy18
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:28 AM
No ranting her. I'm in a pretty good mood! It's sunny here for the 2nd day in a row! Hope we can sit outside again today! Just working until 3pm. Then taking Andrew to social group. Home for the night. Nothing special around these parts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
menmy2lilmen
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 8:35 AM

It looks like a wonderful day out today. Not a cloud in the sky and I think maybe the wind has died down. Both kids are heading off to school as I type. I need to straighten up the house and vacuum today,change the sheets and do a few loads of laundry.

I think later we are heading to my moms. She said they are going to do hay today and dh ,being the city boy he is, feels the need to check how it all works. Secretly I think he is hoping they let him drive a tractor.

I also need to go to town and get stuff for dh's birthday dinner, joeys Easter eggs, and bark to finish my flower bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)