Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a camper?

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:37 PM
  • 26 Replies

If so, do you love it?  Do you think they are worth the cost?  What kind do you have?

If not, do you want one?

The reason I ask - we are thinking of buying a pull behind trailer camper.  We've never had one, but we like to camp.  And some of the best memories I have as a child is going camping with my family. 

Go to fullsize image

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
615amy09
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:38 PM
We have a pop up camper. We love it. So worth the money. Its easy to set up and u can stock it so all u need to pack is clothes and your off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyliesMom5
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Had one, ex-husband is getting it in divorce. But I loved it. The camper is a 2009- or 2010 starcraft pop up.  We got a great deal on it because we waited until the off season.  We used it pretty often I think it was well worth it. Gonna miss it.

matofour
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:57 PM

We have a 30 foot.  We LOVE it.  We travel all summer long in it.  We have made two coast to coast trips with it.

We love to travel and with 4 kids, this keeps cost way down.

Clearly high gas prices are a killer, and will keep us closer to home this year.  But we eat all our meals in the trailer, and we only pay for campgrounds sometimes.  There are lots of free places to stay, and we use those a lot as well. 

LancesMom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:46 PM

We have had one, a pop up, but we sold it. I loved it and would like to get another one. Larger this time.

EddiesGirl8400
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Yes we have a trailer. Not sure the size...but it was a great deal. Very well taken care of and we paid cash $2000.00, has paid for itself using it for hunting and camping trips.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2jarednrae

I have a tent b/c that is camping where I come from! :)

mama2jarednrae

Although sometimes I wish we did! lol

menmy2lilmen
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM

We do not have one but I grew up camping in a pop up. I loved it. I would love to get one but dh is not big on camping.

Jess1231
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM
We've thought about buying one but don't have anywhere to keep it right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbellbay
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:01 PM

yes we have a camper  we are on are 3rd we went from small to large yes love it worth ever penny started taken my dd camping since she was 3 mos as you can see in the first pic i am holding her lol

are first one

number 2 JUST SOLD IT

and are newest we just got 2 weeks ago it is a 2011 forest river grand villa with loft we paid $38,395.00  plus tax i love it 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)