Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever sent your child to school witn no underwear on?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:29 AM
  • 80 Replies

Go ahead and laugh and once you've stopped I'll share the story I saw online.

Okay here is the story:

This morning all of the kids were sitting around the breakfast table talking about what they were going to do for April Fool's Day.  They were saying all kinds of crazy things and then April Fool's.  Just before the little guy left the table he infromed me that he had no underwear on.  I didn't think much of it because I just assumed that it was another April Fool's.  Well, before I put the other kids on the bus I ran into the laundry room to throw in a load and saw the underwear he had put on last night in the dirty laundry.  I called my husband who was taking him to school and told him to ask if he had any underwear on.  My husband asked and my son replied 'not today!'. 

It's funny especially coming from this child who makes me laugh and cry all at once.  He definitely keeps life interesting around here.

Have you ever sent your child to school with no underwear on?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bahamamama26
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:34 AM

LMAOto the story...I don't beleive I have ever sent my son to school with no underwear.  It's just one of those things we remember to do...

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:39 AM

No,  he would never want to go to school without underware.

CoolMommyofboys
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:40 AM
No he wouldn't go w/o them on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LCG83
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol no but once he wore two pairs of undies by mistake. I make him change every morning and one day he forgot to take off the ones he had on and put the new ones on top. Lmao. He showed me when he got home from school. Lololol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:09 AM

No

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM

No

but I go out with no underwear

Cassidysmom611
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:29 AM

Yes I have once. I leave Cass her clothes on the couch and was busy with the baby. I asked her if she had everything on. She said yes, and went of to schoool. About 30 mins later I was cleaning up and saw the same undies I had left on the floor next to the arm of the couch. So now I check every morning.

SCmomof3girls
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Not intentionally. Mornings are stressful around here and ODD is a pain getting ready. There have been a few times I have found hers after she had got on the bus. As long as she is wearing pants, its no big deal to me. DH and I are cammando people, lol, so I don't care. There was once she stayed home from school because she had a tummyache, I desperately needed to go grocery shopping so we just ran out and met DH after work for some breakfast. She was wearing a dress and we found out the hard way she was missing them. Oops!

beka83
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL  My 6 yo ds changes underwear more then I do...I always know he has on a clean pair of underwear ALL THE TIME!!  Crazy kid....

menmy2lilmen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Not that I was aware of but on Thursday my youngest ds apparently did. I gave him, his clothes while he was in the bathroom using the potty. I guess he got done doing his business and went straight for the pants. I didn't know until my mom called me that night after giving him a bath. She did not find it as humorous as i did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)