Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your most embarrassing Mommy Moment?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:30 AM
  • 12 Replies

Come share it, we all have them!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 23, 2011 at 2:37 PM

blank stare

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I apparently have chosen to block them from my memory, b/c I can't think of any right now : )

ErikaRobin
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Oh, I've got a blog devoted to such things. 

Off the top of my head, there was the time when Madison was around 18 months old and, being who we are, we watched Friends.  It was the episode where Monica tells someone about Chandler's third nipple and his response of "You BITCH!!" was...repeated loudly, by 18-month-old Madison, near the gummy snacks in a crowded grocery aisle when I said I would not buy them for her.

My mistake was compounded by the fact that I, in my shocked state, said, "WHAT?!" 

And then she repeated it.

Links are fun.  Click one to stalk me.

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:58 PM

Wait

You mean when I embarrassed HER

or

when SHE embarrassed me?

jennbec1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:14 PM

The kiddo walked in on hubby and I late one night. His face was, ummm, somewhere. lol. We jumped up and I took her back to bed. We didn't think she saw anything cuz she seemed to be mostly asleep still. Well, the next day I was sitting in my chair. She comes up to me giggling and suddenly plants her face in my crotch.

I. About. Died.

jmomma2003
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:44 PM
OMG!!! BAH HAH HAH HAH...

Quoting jennbec1:

The kiddo walked in on hubby and I late one night. His face was, ummm, somewhere. lol. We jumped up and I took her back to bed. We didn't think she saw anything cuz she seemed to be mostly asleep still. Well, the next day I was sitting in my chair. She comes up to me giggling and suddenly plants her face in my crotch.

I. About. Died.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Christy78
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:46 PM

I was living In Germany  and I had to use the  bath room I was not looking and I walked right into the mens bathroom .

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:16 PM

It very well could be when I was up in front of everyone at a Cub Scout meeting, we're talking boys and their families at a Pack Meeting, in full uniform and well a button right smack where the tatas are was unbuttoned.  I was flashing my leopard print bra to everyone.  Damn hubby just sat there with a silly grin on his face the whole time that I was up there.

jennbec1
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:20 PM

I would have killed him.

Quoting steelcrazy:

It very well could be when I was up in front of everyone at a Cub Scout meeting, we're talking boys and their families at a Pack Meeting, in full uniform and well a button right smack where the tatas are was unbuttoned.  I was flashing my leopard print bra to everyone.  Damn hubby just sat there with a silly grin on his face the whole time that I was up there.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Believe me, I did.  I so wanted to slap the smug smile off of his face once I realize why he was smiling.  JERK!

Quoting jennbec1:

I would have killed him.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)