Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miss Mess

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM
  • 57 Replies

Do you have one in your life?

Tell us about her and her messiness.

(yes - you too MALA FALA's)

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMyLos
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:57 AM

shes 5 months old, and she likes to wait until after i change her clothes to puke, and after i change her diaper to poop. seriously, she laughs at me after shes done it. shes not funny. shes trouble already. lol

janitablue
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:02 AM

shhhhhh I have a confession. I am a queen of little clutter. Letters and bills are unopen has taken over my coffee table. Clean Clothes in the laundry bag has taken over my room. I am proud to Miss Mess.

ErikaRobin
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:07 AM

*giggle*

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:22 AM

whatchya giggling at Riks??

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:32 AM

Yep, a Miss Mess for sure!

Quoting LoveMyLos:

shes 5 months old, and she likes to wait until after i change her clothes to puke, and after i change her diaper to poop. seriously, she laughs at me after shes done it. shes not funny. shes trouble already. lol

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM

tsk tsk tsk

Girl - get the bags out and get to cleaning!  We have wet noodles to beat you with if you don't conform!

Quoting janitablue:

shhhhhh I have a confession. I am a queen of little clutter. Letters and bills are unopen has taken over my coffee table. Clean Clothes in the laundry bag has taken over my room. I am proud to Miss Mess.

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:33 AM

I too know a Miss Mess - thankfully not in my household though!

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:34 AM

And her "messiness" is more like emotional baggage that results in diarrhea of the mouth.  Sometimes, I just want to scream "NO ONE GIVES A CRAP" about the mess in her life.

Cindy18
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:36 AM

I have a "friend" that has to put her 2 cents in on everything, even if she really has nothing to add to the conversation. She always has drama in her life, even though she hardly goes anywhere and when she does get out of the house, it's attached to her DH's hip! She can't go anywhere or do anything without him.

She is a HOT MESS! and the really funny thing is she has no idea that she is a mess.

Almost feel sorry for her. She would be the Miss Mess in my world.

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Isn't that sad Cindy??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)