Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter best

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

Poll

Question: Are the kids dressed up for Easter?

Options:

Yes, all day long

Yes, but only part of the day

No

other (because there has to be an other)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 25

View Results

Do your kids get dressed up for Easter? 

If so, do they only wear the dress clothes for a little while or all day?

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluestarr80
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Usually they dress up for Easter, but we are skipping church this Easter.  They usually wear shorts with nice polos or shirt w/sweater vest and nicer tennis shoes. The flat slip on kind.

They usually stay dressed up all day, except for my 1 year old at meal time.

jaytee
by Jen on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:01 PM
Mine are dressed up for part of the day. They change to play clothes for the games.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justanotherjen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:04 PM

Sometimes the girls put on dresses (nothing fancy like they sell in the stores, just a spring dress) but it's not required.  We don't go anywhere or do anything on Easter (it has no religious significance for us...just about baskets and colored eggs).  No point in getting all fancied up to sit around and watch TV and then have to strip it all off before dinner so they don't ruin their good clothes.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Nope they do not have to get dressesd in their best clothes. I never had to growing up, so I don't make them either.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:51 PM

They have to dress up for church, boys in dress shirts and ties and dd in a nice dress, but I make them change once we get home.

auroragold
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:02 PM
up top
menmy2lilmen
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM

The boys are dressed nice for church. They do not normally change for grandmas and egg hunt. This year maybe since they will be in the fields bailing hay. I am sure the boys will want to be where the tractors are.

hepmommy
by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:27 PM

Yep.  They get new duds for Easter and then wear them to church.  I usually get a new dress for myself, but didn't this year.  It's the first Easter of my entire life when I haven't had a new dress for Easter Sunday.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Dressed up for church & pictures. Then regular clothes to play @ grandmas. We will make a short bday party appearance then OFF TO THE BEACH!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Apr. 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM

My boys wear khakis and a polo to church, then change into shorts and a Tshirt for the rest of the day. 

I got myself a cute little summery dress for Easter.  Since it's going to be chilly, I'll have to wear a white cardigan with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)