Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Look into my eyes..........deep into my eyes

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

You're getting sleepy............

There, I've hypnotized you!

Do you believe that hypnotism is possible?
Have you ever been hypnotized before?
Under what circumstances would you allow you or your child to be hypnotized?

by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
CookieQueen67
by on May. 21, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I do believe in hypnotism. I have never been hypnotized. I guess the only way I would allow that to happen to me or my child is if someone I trusted was in the room with me at the same time.

janitablue
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:20 PM

Do you believe that hypnotism is possible?  Yes

Have you ever been hypnotized before? No

Under what circumstances would you allow you or your child to be hypnotized? If we have problem that was beyond our control and the only way to solve is hynotism.

Miranda1127
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I believe it's possible. I've never been hypnotized. I would like to try it to see if it would help w/ my eating disorder.

Mari6443
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM

Bump!

jennbec1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:25 PM

I've seen a hypnotism comedy show and it was awesome! I do believe it is possible.

I didn't think I could be hypnotized, but I know someone who did hyponotherapy. Actually 2 people. I did this fashion/hair show long time ago. My boss was a hypnotherapist and he did a session with me to help with my stage fright.  When he was done, I didn't think I went under, but he said I did. And I had no problem during the show.

A few years ago I knew someone from here who did a session for me for my fear of water.  She said I needed at least 2 sessions for what we covered, but I only did the one. It didn't help. But I do believe I went under that time.

lovinmymason
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Yes I believe in it!
I was hyponotized in college for a comedy thing twice, I was shy and did some insane things that were not me!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)