Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it fall yet?!?!?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM
  • 9 Replies

Oh I know there are a lot of summer survival post there. I am glad about them all too. I have gleaned many good ideas. However this morning not even the best laid plans and distractions would fix my issues.

So I ask you how do you keep from handcuffing the child who didn't bite his brother but merely, "Put my teeth on him."

Or "I didn't kick him. He got in the way of my foot."

Its gonna be a very very very long day.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:19 AM

I honestly punish him just the same as if he actuall bit his brother or kicked his brother.  Then I give them each something to do because they are obviously bored and looking for something to do.  Have them clean their bedrooms.  That should get them treating each other nicer. lol

amonkeymom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:43 PM

"didn't bite him, just put my teeth on him" *SNORT*

Ummm.... yeah, I'd still punish putting teeth on someone, etc.  (after I got done laughing)

Jess1231
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Oh man I'm so glad this issue hadn't come up yet! I have no clue what I would do, my parents taught us to bite back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovinmymason
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:37 PM
How old are your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:24 PM

Sounds like my house!!

family in the van   Mom of four

natesmom1228
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:26 PM

I only have one so I am not really much help. I hope the rest of the day goes better.

Xantho
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:48 PM

I would say a reward chart for good behavior of some kind.

Maybe a red green yellow and green, and they also not only have the opportunity to move it down to a yellow or red color but they can move it back up for good behavior...

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:28 AM
I do the same thing. But they don't get to clean their room. I have list of chores and I pick a few depending on the behavior or boredom. It works like a charm, and one of my rarely to do chore is done for a few days,lol.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I honestly punish him just the same as if he actuall bit his brother or kicked his brother.  Then I give them each something to do because they are obviously bored and looking for something to do.  Have them clean their bedrooms.  That should get them treating each other nicer. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindseyh911
by on Jun. 6, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Quoting menmy2lilmen:

Or "I didn't kick him. He got in the way of my foot."

Its gonna be a very very very long day.

LOL!!  My son told me the other day "I didn't kick him!  My foot just, welp, it just.... I don't know what it did, my foot just did what it wanted to do and I didn't see it!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)