Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They all advanced to the next grade level with...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM
  • 24 Replies

HONORS!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

Nicholas had straights A's from start to finish, most helpful with students and best behavior award for his class! He is now a 2nd grader.

Jakob had straight A's from start to finish, good citizenship award for the year and perfect attendance! He is now a 3rd grader.

Donald had straight A's from start to finish, good citizinship award for the year and won the art award most creative out of the entire school.And he is now a 4th grader.

My babies are growing up fast!

So how did your child do? What grade are they moving onto?

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2gr8tgirls
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Don't know yet, last day of school isn't until Tuesday.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Nate is repeating the 3 year old preschool class. I asked them to keep him in the 3 year old class even though he's turning 4. I'm leaning towards waiting until he's 6 to send him to kindergarten so if he goes to preK next year I won't have anywhere to send him the year after.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:01 PM

My older ones are going into 7th & 8th.
My youngest will be a first grader come August.
Talk about growing up too fast! We have to spend next year researching high schools. Make them stop!

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM

Congrats to you!!!

My son will be advancing to 6th grade next year. I know that for sure because we would have been contacted by now (probably for summer school) if he was having issues. He still has another week and a half of school left, and so I don't have the final report yet.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:02 PM
Jess made straight a's from start to finish. Was the only one picked for the surprise field trip for the best behaved in school all year. She is going to 2nd grade

Juli made
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Congrats to Nicholas, Jakob and Donald. Kudos to you Kandice for raising wonderful  kids. My son is going to second grade.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM

lets see, rj made principals list all four nine weeks this year with straight A's all year, moving him on to 4th grade. he received an award for be star student 10 times this year and he also was awarded a certificate for being on the principals list every nine weeks for the past three years.

hannah received a certificate for being the most improved student, as well as the most improved reader in her grade. she is improving more and more daily with her reading disorder. she is moving on to 3rd grade. she also received a certificate for being the most helpful in her class.

justin received a certificate for being on the principals list all 4 nine weks this year as well. he also he received a certificate for being the only one in his class to have straight A's in all his classes. he will be moving on to 2nd grade.

and yes, the kids are all growing up way too fast!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:05 PM
Juli got all S's (satisfactory which is kindergarden A's) from start to finish. And is going to 1st grade.

Jr wasnt in school but got accepted to the public school system pre-k. Which is also held at the kindergarten school and is ran just like kindergarten and he is wearing uniforms catches the bus with his sisters and goes the full day. I'm excited
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:06 PM

We had straight A's all year long for both boys.  The oldest got 8 awards, I forget now what they were all for, and he is moving on to 5th grade.  The youngest got 5 awards, again forget what they were all for, and is moving on to 2nd grade.

soymujer
by Mikki on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:07 PM

Brett will be a junior in high school (yikes!), Nate will be in 7th grade and he was on the honor roll all year long, Aly wil be in 6th grade and she got perfect attandence, though I questioned that because she was gone a half day due to being sick, but not going to argue and my baby Austen will be in kindergarten (sob sob).

family in the van   Mom of four

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)