Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now the big mouth is embarrassed

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

Holy Crap!  The advertising banner at the top of CM, you know the one right up there ^^^^^ just caught my eye.  It was an ad for the Febreeze Laundry Odor Eliminator that I recently did an influencer on.  Then I get the shock of my life, they used part of my post about the product in that ad up there.  Oh me, oh my!  Now everyone on CM will be reading what I wrote!  How embarrassing!

Pity party over now.  Break it up. lol

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM

Now I have to watch for it!!!

Cindy18
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:07 PM

Can't wait to see it!!

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:11 PM

OMG, it is embarrassing.  I've never, ever in my life had anything that I've written or said used publically.  I am mortified at the moment.

I think of my posts here as more of a conversation, not something that can be reread a million times over.  Now I'm a little gun shy. *blushes*

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:26 PM

Since I'm already embarrassed, I may as well share the link to the influencer post.  It is in the Home Life group.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111697/forums/read/14086606/Got_smelly_laundry_These_moms_are_using_Febreze_Laundry_Odor_Eliminator

Kris_PBG
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:38 PM

This post reminded me i have ad blocker on firefox!  LOL!  I forget there are ads on here, as I never see them!  :)

CrazedMomof2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:48 PM
I had the same thing happen last year.... I felt the same way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Quoting Kris_PBG:

This post reminded me i have ad blocker on firefox!  LOL!  I forget there are ads on here, as I never see them!  :)

I have it too. I only see ads when I use a different web browser, which is rare.

But I noticed that my comments have been quoted before for influencer programs.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jun. 5, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I keep looking for it and haven't seen it yet. I've even been refreshing the pages to see it. I'm sure as soon as I stop looking I'll see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)