Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD~~ 7/8/11

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:21 AM
  • 25 Replies

When was the last time you had a date night with your DH/SO?

OR for the single moms~~ When was the last time you went on a date?

AND where did you go?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:52 AM

We went a date last Friday. We went for a two mile walk and then out for ice cream. My mom had my son for the night. That is our version of a perfect date. We love walking, biking, and hiking.

auroragold
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM

We get a date afternoon every other Saturday when DD hangs out with her BFF for half the day.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Hmmmm, I'm not sure.  We've been really busy as a family and hubby has been pretty busy with work lately as well.  Summers are hard, but once school is back in session we usually get a day or two completely alone during the week while the kids are in school and it is hubby's day off.

jen113000
by Jenna on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Ummm <thinking..... thinking......> No idea... it's been forever. We don't have anyone to really babysit ever...

Stefono
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I don't remember  almost a year ago I guess and to dinner. The next one will be my b-day( july 23rd) out to dinner and walk on the beach.

imemilysmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I have a "date"  Sat. night  :)  I don't know if it is one or just whatever.  Im a single mom so that is why I am unsure.  In my eyes it feels like a date.  We are going to play pool and then not sure, maybe walk on the beach.  We may do dinner first.  Im excited!!  *giggles like a school girl*  LOL

lizzig
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:52 AM

sad to say but i don't recall.  i think probably our first wedding anniversary in '05.  i took my husband to see his very first concert, santana.  it was at an outdoor pavillion & we were able to bring in our own food & drinks.  very nice but too long ago.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM
Last week and we went out to dinner at Applebees.

We have a date nighjt tonight as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
s.t.e.p.h
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

I don't even know when our last date night was.

jaytee
by Jen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:46 AM
It's been a while since we had a date night. We do have a kid free card night every 3 months. Does that count as a date?

The last time I got dressed up and we went out by ourselves was probably at least 6 months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)