Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caylee Anthony

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Max
  • 13 Replies

This is all I have to say about this case. The thought of ANYONE making one penny from the death of that child is obscene. Every time we watch the coverage, look at a website, or buy a paper we, the public, are telling the media there is money to be made. So change the channel, don't click on the link, and don't buy buy it. We need to stop letting our morbid curiosity override our sense of morality. Change the channel, don't click on the link, don't buy. Tell the media loud and clear there is no profit to be made here. This is how the world can truly honor that beautiful little girl.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jaytee
by Jen on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:25 AM
I agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drivnkids
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

totaly agree here i am so tired of this because it makes it seem that this case was so much more important than any other child murder case and that is wrong.

Jess1231
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM
I agree, everyone I know is outraged by the outcome of it all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:18 AM

I absolutely agree with you.

I truly hope there isn't a company out there that will touch Casey's story with a 1000 foot pole right now.

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:56 AM

I completely agree, but people will still do it. It sucks, but true.

Barbznc
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM

I agree that the idea of someone making money off of this is disgusting.  But I'm so upset about the whole case that I do look at the articles when I see them on the internet.  I'm comforted only by the fact that so many are outraged.  That woman will have to live with what she did for the rest of her life and I'm sure there will be alot of people to remind her of it when she goes out in public.

bupkie
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:34 PM

I agree.   

I think she should be sued for wrongful death of her child... Can someone do that?   Different charges... maybe a civil suit...   She should HAVE A GAG ORDER that prevents her from making one red cent off of the death of her daughter!    

asdenyesmom
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I agree. I didn't even watch the case as it was going on. I bet lifetime will buy her out though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Quoting Jess1231:

I agree, everyone I know is outraged by the outcome of it all.

family in the van   Mom of four

endurablemist
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 7:04 AM

There is a petition going around facebook to get the state to press charges against her for failing to give Caylee her Civil rights, or something like that. If the baby drowned, she didn't call 911 or anything. I guess it is a life in jail term if guilty. But its only a petion to send to the state, I don't know what will come of it.

Quoting bupkie:

I agree.   

I think she should be sued for wrongful death of her child... Can someone do that?   Different charges... maybe a civil suit...   She should HAVE A GAG ORDER that prevents her from making one red cent off of the death of her daughter!    

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)