Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I blogged.

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM
  • 36 Replies

Wanna read it?  CLICK HERE.

Please and thank you? 

I want to know your reactions, if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me. 

:)

I hate this kind of signature.  No one ever really reads them.   Changing the font color doesn't make me seem more interesting.  I love pizza so much I want to marry it,  I blog at RandomNinja-Writer of Wrongs.  You want to follow it.   I remember who shot J.R. and where Mork was from.  Stop reading thisI don't hear voices as much as I hear rounds of applause and take a bow in the middle of a sentence.  I root for the Steelers and the Crimson Tide and I toot for the beans they make me do so.  You're really bad at following directions, aren't you?  I read lips and know some sign language.  Yes, that one, too.  If you're still reading this, smack yourself in the head with a tack hammer.   I believe in the boogeyman and have danced with the devil in the pale moonlightIf you click here, I'll give you a cookie. I support polyesbianism, my motto is "the more the merrier".  I believe all people are created equal but some are just more fun to be with.  I have only lived in Iowa and Wisconsin and I love corn and cheese.  I've never tipped a cow more than 15%.  If you've made it this far, you clearly have enough time on your hands to read it again. Feel free to use the tack hammer this time.

by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jennbec1
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Read and commented. ;)

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I nearly pissed my pants over your awesomeness.

ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:16 PM

I saw it, Jen!  You were signed in, love.  :)  Thank you!!

And thank you, Steel.  :)  I had Madison read it and it got a smirk and a chuckle.  I figure that's a pretty decent compliment coming from my kid.

ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:52 PM

BUMP.  That blog doesn't follow itself, y'know.   *hint hint* 

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Aug. 1, 2011 at 11:59 PM

1. I don't know what the color of AWESOME is, but it's not neon green.

2. Excellent use of the word copious. Didn't even sound like you were using a thesaurus.  But... and this may be the highlight of my evening... I think you spelled it wrong. 

Good luck with the mirror. I love the blog. I will follow, but not if I end up with pee all over my socks. 

ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

2. Excellent use of the word copious. Didn't even sound like you were using a thesaurus.  But... and this may be the highlight of my evening... I think you spelled it wrong. 

Good luck with the mirror. I love the blog. I will follow, but not if I end up with pee all over my socks. 

Copious is correct and I didn't use a thesaurus, you nut!   *giggle*

For THAT I might have to urinate on your argyles.

I hate this kind of signature.  No one ever really reads them.   Changing the font color doesn't make me seem more interesting.  I love pizza so much I want to marry it,  I blog at RandomNinja-Writer of Wrongs.  You want to follow it.   I remember who shot J.R. and where Mork was from.  Stop reading thisI don't hear voices as much as I hear rounds of applause and take a bow in the middle of a sentence.  I root for the Steelers and the Crimson Tide and I toot for the beans they make me do so.  You're really bad at following directions, aren't you?  I read lips and know some sign language.  Yes, that one, too.  If you're still reading this, smack yourself in the head with a tack hammer.   I believe in the boogeyman and have danced with the devil in the pale moonlightIf you click here, I'll give you a cookie. I support polyesbianism, my motto is "the more the merrier".  I believe all people are created equal but some are just more fun to be with.  I have only lived in Iowa and Wisconsin and I love corn and cheese.  I've never tipped a cow more than 15%.  If you've made it this far, you clearly have enough time on your hands to read it again. Feel free to use the tack hammer this time.

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Most people do sound like they used one when they say it. Or they just learned it and made a mental note to use it soon. You sound like you just know big words n' stuff. 

Argyles- there you go dazzling me again. 

ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

Most people do sound like they used one when they say it. Or they just learned it and made a mental note to use it soon. You sound like you just know big words n' stuff. 

Argyles- there you go dazzling me again. 

*hee hee hee*  "big words n' stuff"!  That's what might be known in my parents' house as a 50 Cent Word. 

Effervescent is a 75 Cent Word.

Flopsybarnaclebutt is a Made Up Word and earns you zero points in Scrabble.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:14 AM

Loved it!

ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 2, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Thanks, Special K.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)