Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 8/17/11

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:33 AM
  • 28 Replies

What is your favorite song right now?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:46 AM

eh  - -no favorite

Besides, I'm stuck in my old school ways!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:47 AM
I'm liking "remind me" by brad paisley. It's kinda perfect for us now cuz we were fighting a lot earlier this yr and I didn't want anything to do with him. Well since I got pregnant and got really sick and depressed and I had some issues with my siblings (to the point where I'm not even talking to my sister, and I used to look up to her) they said some pretty mean things about issues they shouldn't have even known about or didn't know enough about. Well my mom also pissed me off cuz she didn't support me. So I had no choice but to lean on John for support and he was there for me and I knew we could reach our goals together. Plus I've really needed him to step up and help more with kids and dinner and stuff since I've been sick. He's doing a great job for a man thats not used to housework. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
endurablemist
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:04 AM
None right this minute. I dont really listen to music much, except in the car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
endurablemist
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 AM
Thought about it some more and I admit it my favorite CD to listen to in the car is the lemonade mouth soundtrack! DF puts it ikn whenever I get in the car!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellysp6637
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Need You by Lady Antebellum

Chymerra
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Honey Bee by Blake Shelton and Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5.  Love those songs!!

ShaeD
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:25 AM

Either Written in the Stars (Elton John/Leann Rimes) , Don't Turn Out the Lights (NKOTBSB) or Making Circles explicit version (Christian Kane)

natesmom1228
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:58 AM

I don't have a favorite. I don't really listen to music a whole lot. The radio in my car is dead so no music there. When I am in hubby's car, I am constantly flipping stations to find something on. I usually end up on the country station.

scrapmom22
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:09 AM

Bob Marley's Three Little Birds

MommyWeston
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:16 AM

Smile by Uncle Kracker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)