Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Humpity Hump Hump Hump - - WEDNESDAY

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 AM
  • 22 Replies

Hump day ladies!

The week is half-over.  Can I get a HELL YEAH?!?!

What's the word today? Got good stuff going on?  Maybe you have crappy stuff going on. Share!

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
orcadarwin
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Going to Walmart for an elderly lady who is in assisted living.  I do her shopping for her.  Yesterday I went to my mom and dad's and cleaned for them.  Today, after I get back from Walmart, I have laundry to do.  

endurablemist
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:21 AM
Hell yeah!!!!

Today we are baby sitting, AGAIN! We are also taking the kids and dog to my moms for the day, fun! My brother lives with her and needs us to help him put a crib together. His baby is 9 months old, its really about time! I think he might be getting the baby overnight for the first time though, that would excite me! Guess I will find out when I see him!

Then after moms we have to do laundry. Although I am tempted to take a load with us and do some tomorrow instead. I'm always so tired when we comke back from moms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CameronsMommy23
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM
My baby starts kindergarten today!! I'm so nervous! He's so excited since meetting his teacher Monday. He won't stop asking me if he can go to school yet!! I don't remember getting that excited for school when I was younger!! Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:15 AM

Hopefully today is better than my last few!!! i took my nausea meds last night and slept for 12 hours! 

natesmom1228
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:48 AM

I am not sure what the word for today is. I am supposed to go to the gym, but I have so much to do around the house. I will probably get off my butt and go anyways. I also have to go to my sons school and weed the garden. It's our cub scout packs summer service project and it's our week to do it.

Chymerra
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Nothing going on for today.  Taking the kids outside shortly and letting them burn off some energy.  They were stuck in the house for 3 days because of rain and they need to be outside.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:54 AM

Hopefully I can just stay home today- ended up running around yesterday, too, and was tired enough to feel like crap last night as a result. I have laundry demanding to be done, and I need to arrange to exchange ds1's bass for the next size up.

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Hell Yeah!! The word for today is busy! I have to transfer the kids school, go to the pharmacy, go to the store to get a bday gift and pick up a few odds and ends, figure out what to make for dinner and put the laundry away.

Whew.....I'm tired just thinking about it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
omgFOURkids
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:05 AM
Work work work and more work. Uggghhhh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:06 AM

GET OFF MY LEG!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)