Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey, it's FRIDAY

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM
  • 48 Replies

and that makes me happy.

One day closer to the weekend!  Now...to get through my TO DO list.....

What's on yours?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I have a job interview at 10:30 this morning. My clothes are staring at me on the bed. I am kind of nervous about it, but I am going to go in there and give it my all. This afternoon I am going to an amusement park with my mom and Nathan. We are going with the Tourettes Syndrome Association of Western NY. It should be a good time.

orcadarwin
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM

It's pouring down rain, thundering and lightning as well.  I just want to curl up with a book.  

I have more laundry to do, though.

jess80
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:33 AM
I have got to clean this house and call ny school.Pick up sons check and spend it"!" Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whimsyjuggalett
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:34 AM

Friday is awesome because SO has weekends off, but this particular Friday scares me because I go back to school on Monday :/

bad

KamisMommysGirl
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:35 AM

-Finish school shopping for my daughter

-Start school shopping for me

-Clean this house (Including dishes and scrubbing the bathroom again...because I hate a dirty bathroom!)

natesmom1228
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Quoting orcadarwin:

It's pouring down rain, thundering and lightning as well.  I just want to curl up with a book.  

I have more laundry to do, though.

This time you can keep the rain. Usually I would be all for having it rain here.

natesmom1228
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Quoting jess80:

I have got to clean this house and call ny school.Pick up sons check and spend it"!" Lol

LOL  - have a great day

auroragold
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Quoting natesmom1228:

I have a job interview at 10:30 this morning. My clothes are staring at me on the bed. I am kind of nervous about it, but I am going to go in there and give it my all. This afternoon I am going to an amusement park with my mom and Nathan. We are going with the Tourettes Syndrome Association of Western NY. It should be a good time.

YOU are in my thoughts today.

Using a fan to wave my positive energy your way!

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Dh and ds2 are going camping this weekend (to make up for a Scout campout ds2 had to miss this summer), so I have to make sure their laundry is done, go grocery shopping so they have food, and pack them up.

auroragold
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 8:39 AM

Makes your weekend that much more enjoyable. RELAX!

Quoting whimsyjuggalett:

Friday is awesome because SO has weekends off, but this particular Friday scares me because I go back to school on Monday :/

bad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)