Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fair Food!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:33 AM
  • 22 Replies

Honestly for me its like the best food ever. I love cotton candy, funnel cake, ice cream, deep fried anything. Yummy yummy yummy!!!!

Last night I had a 1lb. potato drowned in cheese and bacon. It was amazing.

Anyone else as crazy about fair food as I am?

What else do you like about going to the fair?

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzi960
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM

i luv  luv  it!!!!!  lol i luv big hot pretzels, cotton candy, funnel cakes, zeppolles, and candy apples....lol....

i luv all the music, ridea and games..

jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:39 AM
I love fair food too. Funnel cake is my favorite. When I go to the Ross County Fair- I have to get a Tenderloin sandwich.

I also like elephant ears, kettle corn, stuffed ham sandwich, fried Oreos, Italian sausage sub and boardwalk fries.

Oh man now I can't wait for the fair!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
Oh and the rides are pretty awesome too and the look of absolute delight on the kiddos faces!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoehlerBear1983
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:40 AM
I love shaved ice! Its my favorite!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyJag
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I love fried Oreos and fried Snickers. Yummy! I got my hubby a deep frier, and he's made them on our camping trips a few times. They're soooooo good!

Otherwise, I'm not much of a fair-goer. I don't really do rides, the games are expensive rip-offs, and the "carnies" are obnoxious. Sometimes we'll do the smaller county fairs around us if our schedule allows, but in general, the fair in my town is just... well... unfair!

natesmom1228
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM

I am sorry, but I hate all fair food. I think it's pretty gross. That's just me though. I have no issue with what other people eat. My son loves frozen chocolate dipped bananas. Those are his favorite.

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Every yr, we all share an elephant ear, dh gets roasted corn on the cob from the jaycee's, and I get a grilled cheese from the Dairy Barn. I don't eat a lot at the fair- usually too hot. I'll sometimes get a funnel cake, and a couple yrs ago, I got a fried Twinkie- that was gooood!

mom22tumblebugs
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM

corn dogs!

mom22tumblebugs
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:57 AM

roasted corn. Mmmm.

Jess1231
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM
I love all fair food!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)