• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wacky Wednesday

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM
  • 12 Replies

Morning...........

Here's hoping you have a WACKY day! Why?  well.... why NOT? You have something BETTER in mind? Share.

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GeoffsBrat13
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:04 AM
Nadda!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:25 AM

We're getting a new mattress and box spring for our guest rm delivered today. Ds2 and dd have religion class this evening, which includes a mandatory parent meeting since this is the 1st night. Guess what the time frame for mattress delivery is? Yep, During their class and the meeting. Good thing my parents are here and can handle the delivery for us! 

Those are the only things written in stone for today. My parents might "kidnap" me and take me to Starbucks this afternoon, but that's not a sure thing yet.

natesmom1228
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Today is a whiny day - grrrr. I feel like I am talking to myself this morning. I need to get the kiddo to school by 8 for an activity and this kid is moving like molasses. GRRR!!!

I have to work and then come home and clean my house. Tonight my son has fencing class.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM
So juju woke up with tummy ache. Ok fine 3rd day in a row I've had a kid home. AND HAD AN APPT. Monday I had to pick Jess up and bring her to my long Wic appt. Yesterday Jr. Stayed home for his Wic appt and today is the most inconvienant. I have my hr long glucose test. And I really don't want a sick kid at the ob's office. Maybe she will feel better since she just pottied.

I'm going to shower now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:20 AM

well let's see.......the insomniac DD has been awake since oh........about 3:30/4:00 ish.   I heard her and knew she was awake but I dozed back off.  

Then I heard her having a sneezing attack so just decided to get up.  That was at 5 and we've been up since then.

So what wackiness will today bring?  Could be none because I'm so tired. Could be TONS because I'm so tired!

abmaddox1981
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:32 AM
Well we all know "wackiness" is one word for the DFACS office. Then I may go the the social security office to have my last name changed (I've been married 3 years and still have not had my name changed on my social, I did get my license changed though) pick my not quite 3 y/o up from preschool, and keep in mind I will have an almost 3 week old ebf baby with me all day....wacky or just insane? You be the judge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:29 AM

There are not enough hours in day. I am multiply tasks before I head to work.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:36 AM

just got done with my anatomy class. taking a small break before i get my lab work caught up. then after i get it caught up i will stop at the store and pick up a few groceries, then home to clean and make dinner

jaytee
by Jen on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Housework and laundry. Story of my life!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
menmy2lilmen
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM

Same

Quoting jaytee:

Housework and laundry. Story of my life!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)