Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome Wednesday

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:20 AM
  • 9 Replies

Humpity Hump day on a SHORT WEEK

Is there anything BETTER?!?

Oh - having a 60+ degree day in November in Massachusetts makes it triply delicious!

So WELCOME WEDNESDAY!!  

What's going on for you and yours today?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
insanemomof4
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:29 AM
kids are up and getting ready for school. Hubby is still sleeping. Im having coffee and a smoke while on cm. Gotta clean up from the birthday party we had yesterday for our oldest ds he tuned 12. Other then that nothing much goin on here. Oh and its gonna be a beautiful day here in pennsylvania. Have a great hump day ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 AM

Work today and then we are going to my moms house to help her clean up a mess. She had a candle on a glass shelf and the wax melted on the shelf and cracked the glass. The shelf broke and everything fell on the glass shelf underneath it, which in turn broke that shelf. She also had a reed defuser on the second shelf that broke and the oil from that went all over the place. It's a huge mess and she called me crying about all the stuff she lost. There were dishes from her childhood that got all smashed.

endurablemist
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:49 AM

Working 7:30-2, then stopping at the dollar store for party supplies, then home to do more cleaning and party prep. Today is Sarah's 9th bday! I will barely see her. She will be just getting up when I leave. Then she starts Kids for Christ today, she gets off the bus and goes straight there. Luckily its the same bus stop, so I can watch from the porch to make sure it goes smoothly. They have an adult ( one of the Pastors I think) get all the kids off the bus.

She has that until 6, then homework and dinner and bath, I'm gonna miss her!

orcadarwin
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Short week?  Not short here.  

I am planning on working on my papers and get them shredded or filed.  They are stacked up on my counter and the stack is teetering.  I also have laundry to do.  How these boys can go through so many clothes in a day is beyond me.  

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:32 AM

It's a wet Wednesday here- rainy, but warmish in the upper 50's.

It's also a Well-there-go-my-plans Wednesday. Ds2 threw up last night, so I'll have him home both from school and RE this evening. I think it's just a case of he overate at dinner last night b/c he's been fine since.

Have the usual laundry,etc, and taking dd to school. I was hoping to take ds2 shopping for new jeans after RE this evening; might still do that if his stomach is ok all day.

And no short week here- not only do the kids have school on Fri, but we have the Veterans Day program at the elem on Thurs. and the one at the middle school on Fri.

AliSingleMom4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:33 AM
I work all day then I have to get home and quickly make dinner than get my 13 year old to his hockey game
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM

No short week here....we didn't get the snow they called for.  Today we have brain bowl so I've taken two of my classes to watch, well, I should be there now but the class I have are seniors and are pretty reliable.

family in the van   Mom of four

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:43 PM

I'm so glad it's a short week!

I'm working today, and then taking my son to hockey practice tonight.

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:01 PM

It started out great and took a turn downhill fast. :( Stupid work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)