Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on YOUR Christmas list?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM
  • 19 Replies

I've been asking for the same thing for years. I even took Santa a note at the mall when I took my kids 3 years ago.

Seriously is Jensen Ackles to much to ask for? He's only 1 thing and he could be my present for many years to come. It would save DH alot of money just to get me 1 present.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jiffypop2207
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:48 AM
I will stand in line for a new tv on black Friday. That will be mine and dhs present to each other
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM
It would probably take a LOT of money to buy him, lol!

I want new pots and pans, home decor, black boots, jewelry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen113000
by Jenna on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:11 AM

I don't have a Christmas list. We just buy for the boys.

soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM

I would like a new coat, I need new cookware and plateware, I'd like new jewelry...

family in the van   Mom of four

pinki076
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Not asking for anything this year. Only buying for my dd. Cant really afford to get anything else this year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:10 PM

We don't exchange gifts.

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM

We don't exchange gifts anymore because DH isn't very good at buying gifts...if he buys any....so we decided that it would our once a year spending for something big.  Last year we got a flatscreen for our room.  This year, I think we may go with a new laptop.

If I could get something.....give me $500 IKEA gift card and move out of my way!  haha.  If he would let me organize and buy whatever I want for the girls' room, that would make me happy.  It's not the things, it's the idea of letting me be as creative as I want.

Schleetle
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:36 PM
I like jewelery - not the super exspensive kind, beaded jewelry for everyday outfits, espresso machine, bread maker, rice cooker would be awesome, pedi stuff, craft table, and clothes. I know I'm not getting all those things, but I want them all. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:45 PM

I want a steam mop- exciting I know.

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
There's one on sale (super cheap) today at Home Depot.....its in their pre Black Friday ad. Major sales at the Depot in the next couple of weeks.

Quoting Cassidysmom611:

I want a steam mop- exciting I know.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)