• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He has more engery than me

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  • 9 Replies

I have a 10 year old who is wearing me out. and we are not even in junior high yet. I think the other four are taking my energy away.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:23 PM

My son wore me out too at 10. He wants to usually be involved in too many activities!

CrazedMomof2
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Mine do that too. I think that is their job!! :)

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Yep, mine is 10 and there are times when I am completely exhausted by the end of the day. Hugs

SweetNewBaby
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Mine do that too..

Momof74life
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:22 AM

I just think overall we need to tie them up to a chair till they are 16 oops highs school sports. I know this son Of miines is going to keep me going. The good thing is I will be in great shape if I see it for what it sis forth.Exsercise.

soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:01 PM

I have four kids, the youngest being 6 and he takes all my energy just himself!

family in the van   Mom of four

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Mine don't always wear me out physically, but mentally. . . Yeah, I am sooo ready for bedtime every day!

M4LG5
by Gold Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:55 PM

Quoting wakymom:

Mine don't always wear me out physically, but mentally. . . Yeah, I am sooo ready for bedtime every day!

My mom and dad had 5 girls and 1 boy.  It was my brother that sometimes made my mom cry out of exhaustion.

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:26 PM

my 5yo ds is a ball of energy from the time he gets out of bed til the time he crashes. There is no making him take a nap or go to bed. he however does take good naps, but its on his time and he goes to bed good  but on his time. which is usually shortly after girls go to bed, unless dh is working on a project. which he then tries to stay up with him but usually puts himself to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)