Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had lunch with my 3rd grader!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM
  • 6 Replies

It was so cool! Their school has started a program where you can bring lunch in from anywhere and enjoy lunch with your child.  I work full time and today was a rare day off and so I brought lunch in for my son.  His favorite thing is Panda Express so I brought him in Orange Chicken and gatorade and we had an awesome lunch!  Now I am going to try and do this whenever I have a day off it was so fun.  Do any of your schools have anything like this?  Oh and we got to sit in a special section of the cafeteria and everything....it totally made my day!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
snowmommy0406
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:37 PM

My kids' school has always been where anytime I want I can go in and have lunch with my kids, I can bring them something, I can buy a school lunch, or I can check them out for lunch and take them somewhere then bring them back, I try to do it a few times a year with each kid, they really enjoy it.

jen113000
by Jenna on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:39 PM

That sounds wonderful! Glad you were able to do that today!

SpurgeonMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
There is a special table I go once a we we k my dd also gets to pick 1 friend to sit with us its always fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superwoman8977
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Quoting SpurgeonMom:

There is a special table I go once a we we k my dd also gets to pick 1 friend to sit with us its always fun

Yeah he got to pick a friend to sit with us and it was his bff dylan ..I love that kid!

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:42 PM

My girls school does that.Its a special way to spend some time together.

Homealonex2
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Quoting snowmommy0406:

My kids' school has always been where anytime I want I can go in and have lunch with my kids, I can bring them something, I can buy a school lunch, or I can check them out for lunch and take them somewhere then bring them back, I try to do it a few times a year with each kid, they really enjoy it.

Our school has the same policy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)