• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
How the clothes run at PS aero?? We don't have a store close by and want to order my daughter clothes online but not sure how they run. Thanks in advance!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Flaca43
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:28 PM
I'm sorry I can't help. Never heard of them. Here's a Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
soymujer
by Mikki on Nov. 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Flaca43:

I'm sorry I can't help. Never heard of them. Here's a Bump!

family in the van   Mom of four

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:50 PM

In my opinion they run small. My son wears a size 14, which is the highest PS Aero goes up to, but it's a little snug on him. My son wears a small in regular Aero. You might be better off with the Xsmall in Aero rather then worrying about it with PS.

menmy2lilmen
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM

Glad you got an answer. I have never heard of them.

MeliSSamomma
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:37 PM

The small shirts from Aero are snug on my daughter and she is too short for their pants so I was hoping she could find pants at PS. The closest store is like a half hour away I think I might just suck it up and bring her up their to try stuff on. Thank you though!!

Quoting natesmom1228:

In my opinion they run small. My son wears a size 14, which is the highest PS Aero goes up to, but it's a little snug on him. My son wears a small in regular Aero. You might be better off with the Xsmall in Aero rather then worrying about it with PS.

natesmom1228
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM

No problem. I have never bought my son pants from either one of the stores. I usually buy them from Macys or Target.

Quoting MeliSSamomma:

The small shirts from Aero are snug on my daughter and she is too short for their pants so I was hoping she could find pants at PS. The closest store is like a half hour away I think I might just suck it up and bring her up their to try stuff on. Thank you though!!

Quoting natesmom1228:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)