• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody else think that..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
  • 27 Replies

$30 is way too much for a pair of jeans for a 5-6yo boy?

I rarely even pay that much for my jeans. I try to keep it around $20 for me. I would rather not spend more than $10-$12 on my kids pants. 

What are y'alls thought?

Proud group MOD of

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MLefty
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Yes that's expensive.  They grow out of them so fast.  I buy on sale or at Walmart/Target/Marshalls.  DS is 7 and doesn't even care what he's wearing. 

periwinkle163
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:06 PM

I wouldn't pay that much either, I just bought 2 pairs for myself for 40 and that was more than I wanted to spend, lol. I usually pay 10 a pair for my ds's jeans and 5-8 for my dd's.

Strega
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:07 PM

Wow.. Yeah.. $30 is way too much!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:10 PM

ok, i was looking for some pants for ds for the winter, he wears uniforms for school and has enough pants for that, and he can still wear shorts most days, but its getting cooler and will be out for thanksgiving and christmas so i need some more pants by then. And thats what old navy's jeans were going for. im like NO WAY!!!

CBMMOM
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM

My daughter doesn't like jeans,which irritates me to no end, but I would NOT pay $30 for them even if she did. 12 bucks, max! She is 6 y/o.

DJAKoala
by Debbie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM

Way to expensive. I would never pay that much for a childs jeans, they are to rough on cloths, plus grow out to quick.

LEY1307
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:49 PM
I don't pay over $4 for my son's jeans. I get them at the thrift store and they look brand new.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Strega
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Ah, you have one of those Girls too, eh? Our 8-year-old swore them off last year. She has so many pairs of never-worn cute Jeans, tags still on. Ugh.

Quoting CBMMOM:

My daughter doesn't like jeans,which irritates me to no end, but I would NOT pay $30 for them even if she did. 12 bucks, max! She is 6 y/o.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:57 PM

That's a lot.  Before DS got so picky about jean, I would stock up at Old Navy when they had their $10 denim sales.

jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM
That's really expensive!! My rule is not to pay over $15 for a pair of jeans for the kiddos and not over $25 for myself and DF.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)