Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It was in the "reduce" bin for a reason.....

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM
  • 49 Replies

Has anyone tried these...

?

I found them in the "reduced" bin at Kroger. There is a reason way they were reduce! YUCKY!!

What was the last thing you tried and no one in your house liked?

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:47 AM

The "store brand" orange juice

TheBabyFactory4
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Let me think...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM
I like a lot of things but I won't buy things if I don't think someone will like them so it hasn't happened, lol!

P.S. I LOVE the reduced/clearance bin/racks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Yes! I have gotten ice cream made with coconut that wasn't very good. I have also gotten cereal that no one liked except a friend of my son and I encouraged him to eat it all LOL. Oh and the crackers that I eventually gave to the neighbors because they were nasty but the neighbors liked them hehehe. There has been other foods that tasted ok but the kids wouldn't eat it and I didn't want the calories that I foisted off on other kids. LMAO.

KayDziedzic
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM

I had gotten a ton of those on clearance for $.50 each. They were gross, and no one I knew would drink them.

2boysmommy.js
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

haha the reduced/clerance bin is like my CRACK!!!! i recently bought $100 out of it. formula popcorn spagetti sauce, noodles for $1.... even my kiddos say look mommy its got a special sticker can we buy it

MsMaura
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:05 AM
Those are gross.. My bff drinks them.. I think it has something to do with being filipino though because her whole family enjoys it.. She told me I was just too white to enjoy it and not to be sad lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bupkie
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:08 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL,  It says "Imported from Brazil" in the side....  (Translate to "Rejected from Brazil")  Bwaahaahaaa haa!sidesplittinglaughter

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM
Those are very popular here in Hawaii. I'm not a fan, but I know a lot of people who love that stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Chocolate Cheerios. As much as we love our chocolate in this house, none of us liked that stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)