Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ds was trying to bribe me...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
It was getting past 10pm and while he handles himself well with little sleep after the busy week we had and a very busy craftshow weekend I wanted him to go to bed. But if we are up working on our crafts (i was decorating our wood lolipops) he thinks he HAS to help us. Especially if daddy is working and he will just go to bed when he's tired. Well he wasn't happy about me asking him to go to bed, so he saying "please mom, please can I stay up? You need my help! ". So I said no, I need you to go to bed! He then says "I'll give you a piece of my candy if I can stay up and help you!"

It was too cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:18 AM

awww.  Right now it is his job to get some sleep so he can help you more tomorrow.

allboys246
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Awe .. I'm a sucker for little things likr that i would have caved.  lol

Fabiolamommyof2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:32 AM
DS does that all the time but I agree with PP I'd rather have him sleep to get more energy for the next day to help :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:44 AM
The funny thing is, this kid is always full of energy, until he plain crashes. Which would actually make it easier at the shows, cuz he thinks he's such a big boy and he thinks he can go to trailer by himself. There's too many people for that. At shows he normally crashes in the chair next to me or with daddy at the trailer. He still takes naps everyday

Quoting Fabiolamommyof2:

DS does that all the time but I agree with PP I'd rather have him sleep to get more energy for the next day to help :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)