Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Catching up..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM
  • 1 Replies
So I was having cm withdrawals. I couldn't play with my phone all day even though I had some ideas to post. Lol. So I'm late with this post.

I wanted to be lazy and sit on my bed to blow dry dds hair, I never dry their hair as it dries on it's own at bedtime, I have an extension cord I use by my bed for our phone chargers and alarm clocks, etc. I'm thinking perfect place.

I finish dds hair, go shower, then wake other dd up to shower. Well why not sit on my bed to do my hair too. It's too steamy in the bathroom with dd in there. Well my hair dryer just shutoff so I just thought, "oh well i can't use that extension cord" but then I hear Jess screaming "who turned out the light" so then I say great time to lose electricity. Well then ds flips on his light and it's working. I came to the conclusion I tripped a breaker. Ok no problem, get ready in other bathroom. BUT MY NEW HAIRDRYER WOULDN'T WORK THERE Now!!!

I fried my hairdryer. So that's my stupid move of the day. Dh sAid I was lucky it didn't catch fire. Now I know I need his big extension cord for my hairdryer. Hehe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
frndlyfn
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:55 AM

I always blow a fuse trying to use the microwave.  I think we have faulty ones here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)