Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

completely devasted

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:06 AM
  • 17 Replies
I posted Monday night about my husband saying he wanted a divorce but that we were going to try to work things out. Yeah. No. He informed me yesterday that he met someone while he was on the road in maryland. So in between bawling my eyes out, thinking of different ways to kill him and praying for the state of maryland to implode (sorry for those of you who live there) I feel so...devestated. we have been together 5 years (married 3), my dd who is not his calls him daddy and loves him to death. We have a 3yo and a 3mo old together. I supported him when he didn't have a job and while he was going to trucking school. I almost died both times I gave birth. And all he can say is he has a "connection" with this slut? WTF???? And why did he have to do this right at Christmas? Am I so worthless that he felt like he could just throw this away? I love him and I feel sick knowing that he has been "talking" to her since september. Why is this happening to me and how am I supposed to move on when I still love him this much?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abmaddox1981
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
auroragold
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:01 AM

you can't move on.

not yet at least

This is really sucky for you and the kids - totally lousy

endurablemist
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:07 AM

I'm sorry momma!

ShirreeM
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM
((((HUGS)))) sorry mama :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:25 AM

I am so sorry.....

Cindy18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I'm so sorry you are going through this at Christmas.

That was real lousy of him!

Deep Breath and Hugs!

Cassidysmom611
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I am so sorry. You did nothing to deserve this, clearly your DH has some issues on his end. Again, I am sorry you are going through this.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:03 AM

I'm so sorry.  I wish that I had some gread adive for you.  That is very cruel and selfish of him to put his family through something like this, no matter the time of the year.

abmaddox1981
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:28 AM
That's what I said. And all I hear is I I I , me me me.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm so sorry.  I wish that I had some gread adive for you.  That is very cruel and selfish of him to put his family through something like this, no matter the time of the year.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kjbennett26
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Im sorry sorry....I would make his life a living hell in the divorce and be "that ex-wife" but I can be a vindictive SOB!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)