Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Short and Sweet Saturday

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:04 AM
  • 40 Replies

Keeping it short (for me) ladies.

I have pyramid cakes to bake and frost and "date balls" to bake.  A walkway to paint blue and fruit to kebab. Clues to hide and tables to set. And then........ the girls.

I'll check in ths afternoon - post party crash - to see what YOU'Ve been up to for the day

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abmaddox1981
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM
Reading your list made me more exhausted than I already am! Lol! Have fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orcadarwin
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Today is shot for me.  I was going to stay home and clean my house and do laundry, but that's not going to happen.  My mother needs me to come over and clean her house for her.  She has been really dizzy lately, went to the doctor yesterday and she has lost her hearing in her left ear.  My sister is useless since she had her accident (playing it up to the hilt and beyond), so it falls to me to do the things my mom can't.  I don't mind helping them out at all.  

endurablemist
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:10 AM

Have fun!

I'm just cleaning, and working!

Strega
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:11 AM
Hope the Party is a success!

Just Baking Muffins for my Mother and Apple Squares too since I got everyone there all good and addicted to them. I'll go visit her around Noon or so.

Then I'll start Hunter's Blanket. Finished Delia's last night and it looks awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:04 AM
I have a craftshow to do today. Hope it's a good day. I need one!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM

I'm cooking my Turkey dinner today. I might have to have DD run to the store. I just realized I don't have any rolls or biscuits.

And I need to start cleaning and putting away Thanksgiving stuff so I can get out Christmas.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:25 AM
Im at work til 2, then i gotta return boots to walmart then home to try and get the tree up before our Christmas parade tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof754
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:30 AM
Im at work til 2, then i gotta return boots to walmart then home to try and get the tree up before our Christmas parade tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
la1118
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM
We're cleaning and decorating today, then have 2 Christmas parties to go to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cassidysmom611
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM

I did some laundry, then my oldest has a birthday party to attend today. But, shes not feeling too hot so I haven't decided if she is going. I have to work this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)