• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday - Sunday - SUNDAY

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM
  • 31 Replies

Freezing cold and quiet here. Staying indoors and doing nothing.

What about you?

What's going on today in your neck of the woods?

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM

It's so... cold!

Don't want to go out in this, but we're going to. We're spending the day with the Husband's Grandparents. They originally wanted to go to IHOP, but because it's so cold we'll all be just be hanging at their House and ordering Pizza. Screw this weather!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

orcadarwin
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM

It's cold here, but warming up a bit later today.  We had a light dusting of snow yesterday, but none today.  The kids are disappointed.  Now, we have to go to my husband's parents house for the day.  UGH!  I so don't want to go.

Cindy18
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:23 AM

We finally got some snow.

I took PM pills last night so I'm dragging. The only reason I'm going out today is to take my DS to a friend's to finish a project for school.

I'm doing laundry and finishing my book. Maybe the dishes if I can ever jump start my brain.

ImEllaGrace
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:07 AM

It's chilly here, supposed to get up to 43 today though! We are going to do a little shopping, then just staying home & working on laundry!

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I need to go shopping for some winter clothes. But it's too cold to go out because I don't have warm clothes. 

Conundrum

maxswolfsuit
by Max on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM

What book?

Quoting Cindy18:

I took PM pills last night so I'm dragging. The only reason I'm going out today is to take my DS to a friend's to finish a project for school.

I'm doing laundry and finishing my book. Maybe the dishes if I can ever jump start my brain.

Chymerra
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM

We are staying in.  Its 7 degrees (-7 with wind chill) so we are staying out of it.  

Cindy18
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Altogether Dead by Charlaine Harris. It's the Sookie Stackhouse series. The books aren't like the HBO series at all. The books are really good!

Quoting maxswolfsuit:

What book?

Quoting Cindy18:

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:12 AM
I'm leaving for work soon. They called me and asked me to come in earlier than I was scheduled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Good morning all!

My inlaws are in town. I've been doing all I can to deal with them and the kids. Dh is an arse @@ I cooked dinner and did grocery shopping and the cleanup ALL BY MYSELF yesterday ... why am I entertaining his parents? Especially after he announced he wants a divorce and we are "roomates" ...because I'm a great person and I care about the KIDS relationship with my inlaws ....vent over...

DS1 is helping during the churh service today. We are riding our bikes over there. He got a new bike for christmas and is mr. Independent now. The younger 2 get a free pass from church to hang with my inlaws.

Oh, more inlaw vent...they got a dog 6 weeks ago and they brought it on the trip and I've allowed it in my house, even kept MY dog under watch or outside to accommodate their lil furball @@ the dog has evenn tried to atack my cats! I let her give it a bath in my tub. At least she scrubbed it afterward...but I'm making all the accomodations!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)