• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woo. hoo. Wednesday

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM
  • 20 Replies

Well....... is it?

Is it   woo hoo  or WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!  ?

Maybe it's WAIT and see?

Tell us all about it!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:23 AM

WOOOHOOO!

Although I'm not sure if it really is, or if it's the 4th Cup of Coffee talking. Up at 4. Going to be a long day!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

auroragold
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:24 AM

ugh.

go away.

too much noise

Quoting Strega:

WOOOHOOO!

Although I'm not sure if it really is, or if it's the 4th Cup of Coffee talking. Up at 4. Going to be a long day!

Strega
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:25 AM

rolling on floor

Quoting auroragold:

ugh.

go away.

too much noise

Quoting Strega:

WOOOHOOO!

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

wakymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:31 AM

I'm having a "Where am I going to find the time to get everything done?!" Wed.

Desperately need to go grocery shopping, have to get ds2 and dd out to get Valentines for their classes, I read to dd's class today, ds1 has an orthodontist appt this afternoon, ds2 and dd have religion class, dd still needs to finish delivering Girl Scout cookies, and I have at least one mom dropping off Girl Scout cookie money tonight.

ACK!

TheBabyFactory4
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM
It's a wait and see!! Mostly

Woohoo cuz my tax check is waiting from my friend to pick up and bring me.

But only one thing that would make today a WOOHOOOOO!!!
and I think we can all guess what that is. Today makes 38 weeks and 5 days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I am feeling like crap today. My stomach started to hurt yesterday. I am going to hang out at home today and relax. My doctor will send me back to the hospital if I don't take it easy.

Tonight we are going to check out a boy scout troop and see if my son is interested in going from cub scout to boy scout.

momof754
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:43 AM
At work from 6 to 2 then gotta stop and price tires, then home to get ready for class tonight
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gingerwife
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

It's DEF WOOO HOOO because I just chopped all my hair off after losing 30lbs within the last year. :)

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:05 AM

It's a woo hoo morning. I have been up since 5am. Just couldn't sleep. So I go busy with my Wed. chore list. I need to grab breakfast now that I am finally hungry. Gonna have some fruit with some bran flakes.  Or maybe a fruit smoothie.

Kids are in class learning. Hubby is dropping my brother off at work.

I have windows already washed. I tossed the last a final laundry in the house into the washer, then dryer. I wiped down all the wood work in the house with wood cleaner. I also wiped all the light fixtures from dust. (this house gets dusty daily, gotta check that air filter again) I also wiped out all the cabinets. 

I need to wipe out the fridge and oven. And I need to wash up breakfast dishes. I also need to make some pizza dough and let it rise for dinner tonight. Might have hubby make it(he does a better job). I need to go to the basement and fold that laundry in the dryer. And sweep/mop the basement floor. I also need to toss in the tide and clean the washer since that was blinking.But at the moment I am taking a break.

Then I have some errands to run later. Waiting on a phone call for and appointment I need to make with the school. Might pop in at some time and visit with my BFF.

jen113000
by Jenna on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:07 AM

It's an ok day here. I'm getting sick.. whatever the boys had has now reached me. Ryan is back to school today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)