Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 2/12/12

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM
  • 17 Replies

Tell me about a dream you have had lately...

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
endurablemist
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I would rather not, it was a nightmare about mom, haven't had any good ones lately.

Strega
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Nothing interesting lately. My Husband has some pretty wacky ones though. He was telling me about the one he had last night. He said that my Shot people called him and said they needed a Picture of me. He said I told him to just send them one from my Phone. He said I had a bunch of naughty pictures of myself on there. Haha

We can only guess that the dream had to do with his old Boss. He's quite hot and keeps telling my Husband that I owe him some Pictures.

sidesplittinglaughter

wedding website

PhotobucketFollow Me on Pinterest

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I haven't had any lately.

Cindy18
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I had a weird one last night/this morning. It was one of the continuing dreams, where you wake up and then go back to the same dream.

We were in some factory and I had my client with me for some weird reason. We had to sneak around because we weren't suppose to be there. Then we went to the housing projects they had in the back and visited with people there.

WEIRD!

JennMcBride
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
I had one a couple nights ago that we went on vacation and I, lost Dh and the kids. Ooops lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairywings1223
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I don't seem to remember any dreams unless they are bad dreams

jaytee
by Jen on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM
I had a dream about a few of the CM ladies. I can't remember all the details but I do remember it was wierd! I've never met any of the ladies in my dream but I have seen pictures. Anyway nobody would say who they were except they were from CM! And we were at a resort of sorts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Quoting jaytee:

I had a dream about a few of the CM ladies. I can't remember all the details but I do remember it was wierd! I've never met any of the ladies in my dream but I have seen pictures. Anyway nobody would say who they were except they were from CM! And we were at a resort of sorts.

That's toooooo funny!! A resort....hum.... gives me ideas!

~~ Ella

chinosruca
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM
I had a zombie vampire dream. Strange & scary.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I rarely remember my dreams and can't think of any recent ones at the moment.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)