Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Super W........

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
  • 38 Replies

It's super Wednesday?

Why? Well...................................................why NOT?!

So, what do you have today that is S.U.P.E.R.?

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermeof3
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, my 2 older kids are home not feeling well and all four of my kiddies aren't feeling well.  I'm going to try to get them all to the doctors today....I barely slept in the past week, I have a cold and my house is a mess....BUT!  I have 4 awesome kids that I now get to spend the day w/, ice cream in the freezer, movies to snuggle up and watch w/ them.   Sleep is going to feel AWESOME, when I do get some and well, I'll get to the housework eventually....my kiddies come first so I know I have my priorities right ;)   Everything has a silver lining ;)  lol

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

I have to go to work. Then when I come home I told Nathan that we would put together his space shuttle model. I also need to clean the house, wash the dishes, make the beds ands start some laundry. I am going to get most of that done before I leave for work. Tonight I am going across the street to get my hair done.

Cassidysmom611
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I would have to say it is not super, only becaue I can't beleive its only Wednesday!! Not doing much today, early intervention, maybe Friendlys for lunch, and then work. 

orcadarwin
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Nothing super about today for me.  My mom is still in the hospital, in isolation.  They are still waiting on the results of the MRSA test.  I went to see her last night and had to put on a gown, gloves and a mask just to go into her room.  I have to take my dad to the heart doctor in a little while.  After school, I have to take my oldest son to get his allergy shots.  Tomorrow is my middle child's birthday.  

auroragold
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Taking DD swimming at the high school pool with a bunch of friends. I get to sit for a few hours chatting!

jaytee
by Jen on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:29 AM
I have off of work today and I'm going to make goodies with my youngest dd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Classes with ds
Trip to the library
Clean out fridge
Grocery store
Laundry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Ohh, I have to run errands. And pay bills. Yep, that's my super W for today, lol.  Wondering around the neighborhood paying bills and grabbing some things from the store. When what I would rather do is veg out on the couch b/c I have  very horrible cramps. First stop after dropping my brother off at work is a store for Midol.

la1118
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I'm home with a sick 4yo, so it's not really super.  But at least I'm not at work!

Cindy18
by Cruella on Feb. 22, 2012 at 8:44 AM
I'm off and I'm doing many errands! I've been up since 4:30am and I've had a whole pot of coffee!!!!!!!! I'm feel like that squirrel in that movie Hoodwinked!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)