Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elementary School Kids Elementary School Kids

Tell me more about yourself in an unusual way..QUESTION #4

Posted by   + Show Post

Imagine you could go back to the age of five and relive the rest of your life, knowing everything that you know now. You will reexperience your entire adolescence with both the cognitive ability of an adult and the memories of everything you’ve learned form having lived your life previously.

Would you lose your virginity earlier or later than you did the first time around (and by how many years)?

by on Feb. 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Replies (21-29):
Ametrine
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 12:50 PM

I'd wait until I met DH.  That would be about two years later.

AmaliaD
by Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:19 PM

i would just know not to date my highschool boyfriend at all (he was a sweet guy but we dated and waited years to have sex... and when we did - BIG DISAPPINTMENT!!!!)   he sucked... even as a virgin i knew that - i wouldnt waste my time with him ...  because its just a waste of time... it would be impossible to do it the same exact way with your memories and knowing better... 

mommyjenn84
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Leave it. I was young, 24, but I wouldn't change it or who it was. Even then I knew I was inlove. We eere together for 4 1/2 years, until I was almost 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eddy_G
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I was OK with doing it at 19 but I should have chosen someone a little more caring - the guy I got next was so much sweeter.

Morrigan333
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Late,r by like 4 years.

lizzig
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:28 PM

i wouldn't change a thing.  i waited till i was ready, not because "everyone was doing it".  i was 18, & though i wasn't in love with the guy, i was ready for the experience.  we had a fun summer together & then went our seperate ways.  no regrets!

Jerichos_Mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Hopefully much later.  That is provided those adult cognitive abilities and knowledge would include the knowledge of how to fight off my attacker and the strength to do so so he could not take my virginity.  Mine was lost due to rape on the day before I turned 12.  Before than I had hoped to be a virgin when i got married.

BonitaM
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM

No, probably not.  There was good reason I didn't sleep with most of the guys I dated.

Jazzdoll
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Earlier 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)