Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell me more about yourself in an unusual way..QUESTION #5

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM
  • 29 Replies

Every person you have ever slept with is invited to a banquet where you are the guest of honor. No one will be in attendance except you, the collection of your former lovers, and the catering service. After the meal, you are asked to give a fifteen-minute speech to the assembly.

What do you talk about?

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anikahaynes1
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Oh uh lol....hmmm ive only slept with 2 ppl. One obviously my dh. No clue what id talk about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesika2011
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

i wouldnt be caught dead in the same building if i could help it but ill play along! id talk about how and why not to cheat! :)

lizzig
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 3:23 PM

no clue, all the guys i've been with are so different in all aspects.  it would definately be an intersting get together.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Yikes!  I'm speechless for the first time in my life. *crickets chirping*

STKsMomma
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahahaha oh my well I would have to say "SCREW YOU A**HOLES! But not you honey (to dh) and tell my dd1 sperm donor that now that I know where to find him I want my child support!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
STKsMomma
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM
Course there would only be 5 of them so then I would have to say that's all folks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm.... dunnoo... id have to be honest n say some were good, some were bad, but they all had a place n time and I'm glad I am where I am now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nettey79
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I would talk about how I learned from each one, but I am so glad to have my dh as my husband.

steelcrazy
by Emerald Member on Feb. 24, 2012 at 5:17 PM

For some reason this song is now going through my head.

kblank83
by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Well, I would have to say each and everyone is a memory good or bad. I have learned something from each.........mostly how to spot a lier lol but its all good. Life has a funny way of working out and Im actually thankful for the "bad" choices Ive made. :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)